“Can someone tell me that how can I recover deleted data from hard drive?”, “How can I recover deleted data from recycle-bin?”, “How can I restore my accidentally deleted data?”, “How can I recover permanently deleted data?”
There are many people who mistakenly deleted data or they intentionally deleted files but after some time they want to recover deleted files from the recycle bin. So, In this blog, I will tell you some methods to recover deleted data from the recycle bin.
Restore Deleted Data Using Recycle Bin
Recover deleted files from recycle bin easily by following the steps given below:-
- The very first step to restore deleted data from recycle bin is to search for the re-cycle bin icon.
- Now, you need to open it by doing a right-click on the icon and after that select “open”. Or you can open it by doing a double click on the icon.
- Select the files or folders which you want to restore.
- The last step is to do a right-click on the selected files and click on the “restore” option to recover deleted data from recycle bin.
Common Reasons For Data Deletion
1. Accidental Deletion
Accidental deletion is one of the main reasons for data deletion. It happens that we mistakenly delete the wrong folder or file and after that, we realize that we have lost an important folder or file. After that, we search for a way to restore deleted files from the recycle bin.
2. Virus Infection:-
Virus infection and malware have increased and they are also becoming more complex. So, it is difficult to detect the virus and to kill it by using any anti-virus software. And because of virus infection, the can get deleted.
3. Voltage Fluctuation:-
Voltage fluctuation is one of the main reasons. Due to voltage fluctuation, the hard drive can become corrupt and due to this, the data can get deleted. You should have a stable voltage supply so that it does not affect your hard drive.
These are some common reasons for data deletion which I have discussed above. You can use SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software to recover deleted files from recycle bin. Because by using the re-cycle bin method you can not recover permanently deleted files and it also has some limitations. So, to overcome those limitations you should use this hard drive data recovery software.
Recover Deleted Data Using Professional Software
Step 1 – Download Software
The first step is to download SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software and then install it. After that, go to start, select “all programs” and after this select “SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery”.
Step 2 – Scanning Data
After performing the above step, you need to select a scanning option.
- Formatted Scan
You should select a scan option only when you need to recover deleted or corrupted data. And you can select a formatted scan option when you need to recover formatted data. After selecting any one option you have to click on the “scan” button.
Step 3 – Progress Report
When you will click on the “scan” button. The software will show you a progress report with the reading percentage. You need to wait till the time it gets 100%. And the software will show your data in the left panel of the software.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed the software will show all the data in the right panel of the software. And it will show permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience. Now, you need to select the data which you want to recover and save the data.
Step 5 – Saving Data
Now, the last step is that you need to select a destination to save your recovered data.
Key Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- This software supports all window versions.
- It recovers formatted data, corrupted data, and delete data safely.
- Recovers data from internal as well as external hard drive.
- You can recover data from GPT & MBR partition.
- It supports different file formats like NTFS and FAT.
- This software highlights the permanently deleted data in red colour.
- It recovers data quickly from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices also.
In this post, I have discussed about that how to recover deleted files from recycle bin. You can recover your data using re-cycle bin but it has some limitations. So, to avoid that you can use hard drive data recovery software.