How to Recover Deleted Files From Recycle Bin – Know Here
“Can someone tell me that how can I recover deleted data from hard drive?”, “How can I recover deleted data from recycle-bin?”, “How can I restore my accidentally deleted data?”, “How can I get data from DVR hard drive?”
There are many people who mistakenly deleted data or they intentionally deleted files but after some time they want to recover deleted files from the recycle bin. So, In this blog, I will tell you some methods to recover deleted data from the recycle bin.
Restore Deleted Data Using Recycle Bin
Recover deleted files from recycle bin easily by following the steps given below:-
- The very first step to restore deleted data from recycle bin is to search for the re-cycle bin icon.
- Now, you need to open it by doing a right-click on the icon and after that select “open”. Or you can open it by doing a double click on the icon.
- Select the files or folders which you want to restore.
- The last step is to do a right-click on the selected files and click on the “restore” option to recover deleted data from recycle bin.
Common Reasons For Data Deletion
1. Accidental Deletion
Accidental deletion is one of the main reasons for data deletion. It happens that we mistakenly delete the wrong folder or file and after that, we realize that we have lost an important folder or file. After that, we search for a way to restore deleted files from the recycle bin.
2. Virus Infection:-
Virus infection and malware have increased and they are also becoming more complex. So, it is difficult to detect the virus and to kill it by using any anti-virus software to recover virus infected data.
3. Voltage Fluctuation:-
Voltage fluctuation is one of the main reasons. Due to voltage fluctuation, the hard drive can become corrupt and due to this, the data can get deleted. You should have a stable voltage supply so that it does not affect your hard drive.
These are some common reasons for data deletion which I have discussed above. You can use SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software to recover deleted files from hard disk in Windows 7. Because by using the re-cycle bin method you can not recover permanently deleted files and it also has some limitations. So, to overcome those limitations you should use this application.
Recover Deleted Data Using Professional Software
Step 1 – The first step is to download tool and then install on Windows PC
Step 2 – After performing the above step, you need to select a scanning option.
- Formatted Scan
Step 3 – Now preview your all recovered data in the application panel
Step 5 – The last step is that you need to select a destination to save your restored data.
Key Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- This software supports all window versions.
- It recovers formatted data, corrupted data, and delete data safely.
- Recover deleted pics from recycle bin from internal as well as external hard drive.
- You can recover data from GPT & MBR partition.
- It supports different file formats like to recover deleted files from NTFS partitions
- This software highlights the permanently deleted data in red colour.
- It recovers deleted movies quickly from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices also.
In this post, I have discussed about that how to recover deleted files from recycle bin. You can recover deleted WMV files from computer using re-cycle bin but it has some limitations. So, to avoid that you can use hard disk file recovery software.