Today in this blog we are going to discuss the most effective and easiest way to print an email from Hotmail. So, if you are seeking a way to download Hotmail emails in PDF, then stick with this blog till the last.
As we all know that there are many mailing applications like Office 365, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. which provide a lot of features to save data. Hotmail email client is one of them. Hotmail became one of the most popular web-based email services which is also known as Outlook.com.
There are also many users who keen to know how to print multiple emails from Hotmail in PDF. Because as we know that PDF is one of the most used file formats for file sharing. And the reason behind its popularity is its platform independence. It means you can access it on any device like a tablet, pc, and even smartphone.
“Hey, I am Lisa Nelson, I am using Hotmail mailing application from last 5 years. I use 2 Hotmail accounts which contains both my personal and professional information. I want to print multiple emails from Hotmail safely without losing any of my data. Can you please suggest me a solution to save emails from Hotmail?”
Do you have any query like this? If Yes, then don’t panic now. Just read this blog and you will get solutions to your queries.
Instant Solution: You can use the tool to print emails from your Hotmail account. This tool is the safest tool to export all your data.
Easy Process to Save Hotmail Email as PDF
Step-1: Download,Install, and launch the tool.
Step-2: Login to your account in the software.
Step-3: Select desired format and browse location.
Step-4: Click Start to print an email from Hotmail.
Read More: Delete Outlook Emails from Server
Methods to Print an Email from Hotmail
- Manual Solution to export the emails.
- Automated Tool to print emails.
Manually Export Emails from Hotmail
- You need to open the Hotmail application. After that add your Hotmail account credentials and log in. Or you can also log in by opening the site “login.live.com”.
- Select all the emails which you want to print.
- Go to the “More Commands Menu”.
- And now, click on the “Print” button.
You can use the manual method to print an email from Hotmail by following the steps given above.
Short Comings of Manual Method
- If you don’t have enough technical knowledge then you will face issues in performing this task.
- User cannot print multiple emails by using manual method because it will consume a lot of time and effort.
- Internet connection is must because if internet connectivity gets disturbed then user can lose his data.
- If you skip any step or perform a wrong step then you need to start the whole process from beginning.
Note: User can use the manual method to but as we discussed it has some major limitations which can lead to data loss. So, to avoid that you can use the Hotmail Backup Tool to save Outlook.com emails to computer hard drive.
Professional Software to Print Multiple Emails from Hotmail
Follow the procedure given below to save emails from Hotmail:
- Firstly, download and Install the Tool on your computer.
- You have to enter credentials of your Hotmail account to log in.
- Here you can select any file format in which you want your data to be saved. For example- PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG. You can also export contacts and calendars in VCF and ICS respectively.
- Click on the “Browse” button and choose a location in which you want to save the file.
- Now, click on the “Start” to export emails from Hotmail.
Advanced Features of Tool to Print an Email from Hotmail
- User can easily export emails from Hotmail account in different file formats like PDF, MSG, EML, PST, MBOX.
- Users can apply the “Selective Email Folder” option to archive the emails.
- This Software always maintains the folder structure hierarchy during the backup process.
- User also gets an incremental backup option.
- The tool supports all the latest versions of Windows.
- You can apply the “Delete after Download” option to free up storage space from the server.
- Apply the “Date Range” filter to export some specific emails from your Hotmail account.
- Software also have a feature of “Pause and Resume” for user convenience.
In this write-up, we have mentioned several ways to print an email from Hotmail safely and securely. If you want to print multiple emails from Hotmail account then you should use the automated tool. Because the manual methods will be time-consuming if you use that. This tool is trustworthy and safe to use.