What is the best image converter tool for windows 10, 7, 8? If these questions float in your head then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will explore the best image converter tool i.e. SysTools Image Converter Tool, and probe the core features of this automated utility. Let’s have a quick look at the key features of this smart tool in the upcoming section.
Key Features For Image Converter Tool For Windows 10
It’s always a headache when it comes to converting multiple images into different formats. Thus, to make it easier for the user we have come up with an advanced solution to convert images in bulk within a few clicks.
1) Convert Multiple Files At Once
Image converter tool for pc is an advanced solution for bulk conversion. Users can convert multiple image formats including GIF, JPE, JPG, JPEG, PNG, ICO, BMP, ICON, TIFF, TGA, etc, and can easily convert them into PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, and TEXT (BASE64) file format.
2) Image Supremacy
This tool is designed to preserve the image quality when the images are resized or compressed in allocated size. The image converter tool for pc provides you the best quality of images when exported.
3) Layout Settings
This automated tool comes out with three types of page layout settings for the end-users i.e. Margin, Paper Orientation, Paper Size. Users can select any of the layout settings as per his/her requirement.
4) Make Single or Different Files
The image converter tool offers two options to save the images in the required format i.e. Crete Separate File For Each Image, Create One File For All Images.
5) Select The Image Order
The best image converter tool for windows 10, 7, 8 permits you to change the image order in two formats while adding images to the software panel i.e. Move up, Move Down.
6) Select The Desired Location To Save Files
After, selecting all the options user can choose the destination path as per their choice. Users can browse location locally to extract the files. In the upcoming section, we will take a look at the interface of this utility and check out the process of how this smart tool works.
Image Converter Tool For PC | Working Explained
This tool comes out with a simple and steady interface that allows user to covert their images in a few clicks. Let’s check out the working steps of this tool.
- The primary or initial step is to download and run this software.
- Click on the “Add Files” button to add the files or click on “Add Folder” to select all files.
- One can easily arrange the image order by using the “Move up” or “Move Down” key.
- Now select the “Print” radio button placed on the destination path. Afterward, click on the change button to select the drive where you want to save the data.
- In the next slide, the software will preview the images and click the “next” button.
- The next step is to select the desired format as per your requirement to export the files.
- If the user wants to convert images to “Text (Base64)” format then simply click on it.
- Afterward, click on the convert button to start the image conversion.
- The process will start automatically and you can see the conversion process.
- After the conversion process is completed. The software will show you the final report including the Total Item Count and the destination path.
- Now you can preview the extract files at the desired location.
FAQ’s | Image Converter Tool For Windows 10
Question 1) Can I use this software to convert .png images to HTML Format?
Answer –Yes, you can use this utility to convert yours. PNG images to HTML Format. Moreover, one can covert multiple images in a single click.
Question 2) Which file format is supported by this automated tool?
Answer –The image converter tool for windows 10,7,8 support multiple files such as .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .png, etc. File formats to PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, and TEXT (BASE64) file formats.
Question 3) What’s the minimum configuration required to run this utility?
Answer –This utility supports conversion on Windows OS versions 10, 8, 7 (32/64 bit).
Question 4) Can I download this tool for free?
Answer –Yes, you can download and run this utility for free up to its trial limit then user need to purchase a license for further usage
Best Image Converter Tool For Windows 10, 7, 8 | Guide Explained
Hope this guide solves all your questions regarding the best image converter tool for Windows 10, 7, 8. One can easily convert image extensions by using this automated tool. Moreover, users can download and run this software for free up to a trial limit.