“Are you searching a way to change a password of protected Access database. Trust yourself, you are at the perfect place. Today! Here, we will be going to disclose the proficient techniques to reset Access database password instantly. So, just go through the complete blog to know the ways to change MS Access database password.”
In this technological era, every single user requires an efficient application to secure their database files. So, MS Access is one of them, which serves the best security features. Users prefer to utilize this program due to its advanced functionalities. It facilitates an option for setting up a password to secure Access database MDB or ACCDB files. Though, users utilize this feature and make their Access database password protected. But often, users lost or forgot the password unfortunately and start looking for a handy solution for how to reset Access database password.
Hence, we considered this issue and come up with this comprehensive article. Here, we will be going to explain the profitable techniques to fix this issue flawlessly. Let’s get started.
If in case, lost or forgot Access password so, you can utilize free Access Database Recovery download version With the help of this amazing software, you can easily recover any kind of password to change Access database password.
Hence, we are going to explain the perfect techniques to change Access database password manually and professionally. Mainly, we have discussed both the methods appropriately. By performing any of them, you can instantly unset Access database password. Simply, implement any technique step by step to get the preferred results.
How to Reset Access Database Password Manually?
Below here, we will be going to list out explain a manual way to change the password of Access database 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 and above versions. To, perform this process, you should remember the correct password. If in case, you do not memorize the password, so you are not able to implement this procedure. However, we have discussed all the instructions appropriately. Though you just have to follow all of them adequately to get the expected results.
Workaround 1: Reset Access 2003 Database Password
Follow the simple steps to change the password of protected Access database 97, 2000 and 2003:
1. Initially, Open your encrypted Access database as exclusively. To do the same, click on the Open folder icon and choose preferred MDB file, click on the arrow located near to Open button. After that, choose Open Exclusive option.
2. Click on Tools and then, Security. Here, choose the Unset Access Database Password.
3. Conclusively, add MDB file password and hit on OK button.
Workaround 2: Change Encrypt Database Password From Access 2007
1. First of all, click on the folder icon and opt Access MDB file in the Open dialog. Now, hit the arrow near to Open button. Also, select Open Exclusive option to proceed ahead.
2. Now, click on Database Tools option and select Decrypt Database.
3. At last, input an appropriate password in the Reset Access Database Password dialog box and opt OK option to finish up the process.
Workaround 3: Unset Password of Access Database 2010 Manually
1. Firstly, hit on File and then Open option to open an Access database exclusively.
2. Now, hit a click on File and Info then, Decrypt Database.
3. Ultimately, enter the correct password in the reset database password dialog box. After that, click OK to proceed further.
Workaround 4: Reset Password Microsoft Access Database
1. Primarily, run the MS Access application and click on a File option. Then, choose Open and Browse. Now, on the Open dialog, select the desired encrypted MDB file and select Open Exclusive option.
2. Simply, input the Access database password and click on OK to open.
3. Finally, click on File option, then Info and Decrypt Database option to an unset password of protected Access database.
What If You Do Not Remember The Password?
“The above-stated manual solution is helpful if you know the proper password. But if you do not memorize the password, so you cannot even open an Access database. In this circumstance, only an automated solution can help you out. Do not worry! You do not require to go hither-thither. We have also mentioned an alternative and effective technique to resolve how to reset an Access database password.”
Automated Way to Reset MS Access Database Password
As we all know, the manual solution has a limitation which makes you unable to execute the unset Access database password procedure. Here, you can take help of this amazing utility named Access Database Password Recovery Tool. With the help of this software, you can get the lost or forgotten password easily. And once, you have your proper password so you can reset Access database password with ease. This application is developed with enhanced features and functionalities.
Mainly, it provides an understandable user interface, so novice user can also execute the unset Access MDB file password without taking any external assistance. Moreover, it can also support to reset the password of the Access MDB backup file. So, simply download and utilize this software to resolve your issue adequately.
Above in this article, we have explained the reliable ways for how to reset Access database password. We have listed the manual and professional solutions to do the same. So, you just have to choose any of them either manual or professional method to reset password of Access database 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016.