Recover Hard Deleted Emails From OST File in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010
Offline Storage Files (OST) are created through Microsoft Outlook offline folders. This file becomes active when the connectivity of the Exchange goes offline and synchronizes all incoming/outgoing emails when the server goes online. After that, Microsoft Outlook turns online and synchronizes all the updated email information immediately. When one works in an offline mode, Outlook creates an exact copy of the user mailbox. This copy is available on the Exchange Server with name ‘Offline folders’, having file extension as .ost. Offline Storage File is the exact copy of the mailbox available on the Exchange Server. If any changes are made while you are in offline mode, it gets updated automatically when the connectivity is online. With this amazing functionality, there might occur a situation where emails from OST files get permanently deleted. This awful condition causes the need to recover hard deleted emails from OST file in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other versions. In this article, we are going to discuss an ultimate solution to retrieve the hard deleted emails.
Query 1. – “Recently, some emails of my OST file had permanently deleted. I work in a law firm and those messages were very important emails, which had some documents and appointment details. I am in serious trouble! Can someone help to get me out of this situation as early as possible.”
Query 2. – “I had computer crash the other day and all I could do was to salvage my hard drive. I plugged into my computer via SATA to USB converter to get my OST emails back on Outlook. Is there any way to get back my emails and other data stored in OST file. I have a hard drive and the OST file on my system. Any help would be much appreciated!”
Expert Solution to Recover Hard Deleted Emails from OST File
As there are no manual methods available to Recover Emails from OST File, which are accidentally deleted. So, if users want to recover those important emails in a secure and reliable way then, they can opt for OST Recovery Software. The software recovers hard deleted emails from Outlook OST file easily that too without any data loss.
Let us have a look on some of the top features of OST Recovery Tool:
1. Retrieve Lost OST data – You can recover all the permanently deleted data from OST file. The data can include emails, notes, journals, calendars, contacts, etc.
2. Repair Corrupt OST File – This tool is advanced enough to fix corrupted OST files as well. It has dual scan mode, depending upon OST file corruption level.
3. Export recovered OST data – It helps users to recover and extract folders from OST File to PST easily which can later be used in Microsoft Outlook.
4. Retrieve Selective Files or Folders – You can select specific files or folders which you want to export using the check/uncheck option. It saves time by not exporting the unwanted files from OST.
5. Split OST file – It also provides an option to split PST file while you start exporting your data.
6. No File Size Limitation – This tool does not enforce any file size limitation, facilitating users to recover hard deleted emails from OST file of any size.
7. Restore Data Without Outlook – You can extract your data from OST file easily without installing Microsoft Outlook on your local machine.
8. Get Entire Export Report – After the successful completion of recovery process, this software generates a complete export report, saved in .csv format.
Recovery of permanently deleted emails from OST file is a bit difficult task but you can perform this task easier if you have a third party tool like OST Recovery Software. If you want to recover hard deleted emails from OST file in countable minutes that too without losing any data. Then, you can use this automated solution for retrieval to perform this task in an efficient and reliable way.