Horde Webmail Client or “Internet electronic messaging|electronic communication Program” is a free browser based mostly messaging suite. Horde users will browse, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, files, and bookmarks. The Horde Webmail framework is widely employed by web-hosting and telecommunication companies to give complete email management tool to their Users. Sometimes users want to Set up Horde Webmail on outlook and below are some methods by which they can do it.
Method To Set Up Horde Webmail On Outlook And Migrate Data
Depending on Horde version the process might take issue, below we represent 2 most common options:
1. Click on the topmost “Mail” folder within the left navigation menu
2. Click on “Folders” in the top menu bar
3. Check the box belonging to the folder you would like to export to choose it
4. choose “Download Folder(s)” from the “Choose Action:” drop-down box
5. you’ll be to pick out the location to transfer and save a .mbox file
Another variant is suitable for the latest Horde editions
1. Enter into the Horde Webmail application via the Control Panel icon known as “Email Accounts“
2. If you see there only Inbox folder you will have to be compelled to click the “Folder Actions” menu and select “Show All Mailboxes” to expand all mailbox you’ve got.
3. Right-click on the folder name you would like to export (“Inbox” for example)
4. Click “Export” within the appeared pop-up menu
5. Choose one in all the offered choices (Recommended option: “Download into MBOX file“)
6. Click “OK” and watch for the server to organize the information
7. Save the file once it’ll be prompted by your web-browser
Repeat constantly for all folders you would like to export from Horde webmail.
Process to Set Up Horde Webmail on Outlook
1. Download SysTools MBOX to PST Converter, install and begin it
2. choose the supply folder wherever you saved *.mbox files exported from the Horde webmail
3. Press “Find Storages” button and wait until the end of the search
4. currently press “Save PST” button
5. choose the folder on your pc to save lots of the *.pst file and specify the pst file name
6. Press “Save” button and wait until the end of conversion
7. Shut the MBOX to PST Converter tool
8. Open MS Outlook and go to menu File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export >> Import From Another Program Or File >> Select Outlook Data File(.pst) >> Browse File >> Finish.. to pick out and open your new *.pst file containing emails migrated from Horde webmail.
Horde Webmail is one of the most used email client used by users. But sometimes the user wants to set up Horde Webmail on Outlook due to any reason. Above we have discussed step by step methods keeping all things in the mind so that user easily Set Up Horde Webmail On Outlook and in a precise way.