Want to setup Office 365 mail account on Outlook 2013 but don’t aware of the procedure and confused about where to start! Then no need to worry the only thing you need to do is to read this article very carefully. In this write-up, we will discuss everything that is required to set up Office 365 mail account on your Outlook.
As we all know that Office 365 and Outlook both referred to as trusted email clients all over the world. Office 365 is a cloud-based application that is used to preserve data in the cloud but due to some reason if all your data has been lost or corrupt then what will you do? From where you will get your whole data back! So to deal with or avoid such situations read throughout this article very carefully.
Before moving further let’s has a look at frequently asked queries on various sites from various users to know what exactly the other users are searching for and at which point they get stuck.
“Hello! I am searching for an appropriate solution as unable to setup Office 365 mail account on Outlook 2013. I already used the discovery method but it is very complicated and time-consuming and I am unable to import the mails in bulk. So I really need an appropriate solution that is easy and doesn’t take much time.”
From the above query, everyone understands how difficult is to import the mail from Office 365 to Outlook using eDiscovery. In the upcoming session, we will discuss the automated tool 100% tested by our experts this is designed in such a way to easily set up your Office 365 mail on Outlook.
Automated Solution to Setup Office 365 Mail Account on Outlook 2013
An automated tool that will help you to import mail from Office 365 to Outlook 2013 without any technical assistance this tool instruct you while importing the mail. The tool doesn’t have any file size restriction and supports incremental backup to prevent file duplication.
Working of the Tool
- Download and Install Office 365 Import Tool
- Fill the Office 365 Credentials to the tool
- Go to the menu option and Choose file format
- Browse the destination folder for your resultant file
- Click on the Start Backup button to initiate the process
Wait for a while and move to the destination folder and access your resultant file. Then follow the upcoming steps to import your converted PST file into Windows Outlook.
Import PST File into Outlook
- Launch windows Outlook and navigate the File option
- Click on the Import/Export option to add the file
- Choose Import from another program
- Browse the PST file from your computer
- Finally, click on the finish button to start the process
A new dialog box will appear on your screen showing a message that you can successfully import emails from Office 365 to Outlook. Now access the file into your Outlook.
Additional Features of the Tool
- Allow you to convert Office 365 contacts in VCF and Calendar to ICS file formats.
- Gives you an option of incremental backup of hierarchy during the conversion process.
- Also permits you to migrate Office 365 to Zoho Mail Easily.
- During the conversion process, it keeps the hierarchy structure as the original folder.
- It allows you to Pause and Resume the backup process.
- Support with all the versions of Mac OS.
Office 365 contains very crucial mails that play the role of the primary key for business, especially for remote workers. No one can afford to lose such crucial information about their business. Some of the Office 365 users want to import emails into Outlook but they are unaware of the procedure. So in this write-up, we provide the best solution for a frequently asked user query i.e. “Unable to setup Office 365 mail account on Outlook 2013” or this tool assist you to migrate from Office 365 to Zimbra in a trouble-free manner.