Are you looking for the best free download TIFF to PDF converter for windows? Fear not, today we have come up with built-in tools on your PC, as well as automated utility options, to help you get the job done.
Image file formats are great formulation, but what happens when you need to covert something starting with one document to another file format. The conversion process is the only process to convert large TIFF to PDF. Here’s everything you need to know to convert image extensions lets undergo and take an overview of both the file formats.
Why Select PDF Format Instead of TIFF file format
Here’s a brief intro at both file arrangements for doing the work:
TIFF (Tag Image File Format): The TIFF image format is a variable-goal bitmapped image with high-quality resolution. TIFF file format is widely supported by desktop publishing, and word processing applications. Moreover, its files might be compressed.
PDF (Portable Document Format): The PDF file format can be used when you save that cannot be further modified and you can easily share it on all platforms. Moreover, PDF contains PDF documents may contain an assortment of stuff and graphics designs.
Both the file formats contain several features for doing work. The major drawback of the TIFF file is the size limit. The file of tiff files is so large so, some of the browsers failed to display the results without additional plug-ins. Let’s check out how to free download TIFF to PDF converter.
Converter Large TIFF to PDF File Format On Windows | Manual Approach
The manual approach uses a feature of Google Drive to convert images to PDF format. Check out the steps listed below to start the conversion process.
1) The first is to open your “Google Chrome”.
2) Now click on the nine dots and select “Google Drive”.
3) Open your drive and click on “File Upload” and upload your files.
4) When you successfully added Tiff files to the G-drive made a right-click on the file and select “Open With” and select “Google Docs”.
5) Now click on the “File Tab” and select “Download”.
6) Afterward select the “PDF Document” and save your file to PDF format.
How to Convert TIFF to PDF In Windows 10 | Automated Utility
In case if you have a large number of images and data for conversion then, the manual method didn’t work efficiently because you need to repeat the same process over and over. In this can one can go with SysTools Image Converter Tool.
A perfect image converter tool for pc one can easily convert multiple files in various file formats including PDF, HTML, Docx, and Text base64. Moreover, this tool allows converting multiple TIFF files to a single PDF document.
Although it comes out with easy to understand interface, enabling an individual to operate the tool without any difficulty. Let’s take a quick look at the working steps of this automated utility.
Free Download TIFF to PDF Converter | Installation and Working Explained
1) Install and Run this software with the mentioned link below.
2) Click on the Add Files or Add folder to upload the TIFF files.
3) Select the Move up and Move Down button to arrange the added file.
4) Now select the designation location for the files by clicking on the Change button.
5) Afterward the software will preview the added files and click NEXT.
6) In the next step select desired file format for the required output.
7) This utility provides multiple filters and security options to enhance file formatting.
8) After selecting all the options click on the Convert button.
9) The pre-optimized working will start the conversion you can preview the process under the software preview panel.
10) A pop-up menu will appear when the conversion process is completed.
11) Here you successfully convert large TIFF to PDF file format go to the designation file folder to check out the PDF files.
How to convert TIFF to PDF in Windows 10 | Guide Explained
Now, you ought to be agreeable with free download TIFF to PDF converter tool for windows. Also, we have discussed a manual approach to covert multiple TIFF files to the PDF format. One can select any of the above methods as per his/her requirement.