In this modern era, emails are the most efficient medium for the communication purposes. The user can communicate via emails from one place to another very easily. We are using email client applications for sending emails including contacts, calendars, tasks, documents, etc. Outlook is one of the most popular desktop email client application which is provided by Microsoft. But, many of the clients are looking for a solution to save Outlook calendar as PDF because Outlook does not provide any feature of how to make Outlook calendar into PDF format. Through that user can access the Outlook calendars in anywhere without having the Outlook profile. If you are also one of the users who want to convert Outlook calendar to PDF files, then you can gather the information from this blog. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the possible solution to export Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 calendar to PDF. Read the article and get clear about the process to convert PST to PDF Adobe.
Query: As an Outlook user, I want to print Outlook 2013 calendar to Adobe PDF format so that I can access it anywhere at any time. I marked all my appointments related to business on the Outlook calendar. Can anyone please help me to download Outlook calendar to PDF?
Methods to transfer Outlook 2016 Calendar to Adobe PDF
You can proceed manual as well as an expert solution for converting PST calendars into PDF file type.
1. Manual Method to Save Outlook Calendar as PDF
The manual method for how to save Microsoft Outlook calendar as PDF can be performed by the given steps.
- Download and launch Adobe Acrobat in order to view Outlook calendar as PDF.
- Click the specific calendar in the My Calendar’s part on the sidebar of Outlook.
- Hit the File option on the toolbar, and choose Print at the sidebar to view the calendar.
- Press the drop-down list of the Printer option, and then select “Adobe PDF”.
- From the Settings select the specified calendar style.
- Click Print to open the saved PDF file.
- Enter the calendar name, and save as PDF file format.
- Open Adobe Acrobat and view the PDF file.
The above mentioned manual method is a lengthy procedure in order to convert Outlook calendar to PDF files. If you want to transfer multiple or selective Outlook calendars into individual PDF files then the manual solution will fail. So for better migration, you can use an effective third party tool.
Automated Solution for Save Outlook calendar as PDF
In order to print Outlook 2013 calendar to PDF in a most effective way, you can use SysTools PST to PDF Converter. This software does not only download Outlook calendar to PDF but also migrates Outlook emails, contacts, tasks, journals, etc files into PDF format. You can view the attributes of PST files includes To, Cc, Bcc, Contact Name, Email Addresses, Received Date, Sent Date, Calendars Scheduling, Alerts Meeting, Phone Numbers, etc.
Salient Features of Automated Solution
- Convert selective Outlook emails, calendars, contacts, etc to PDF.
- It will exports single as well as multiple PST files to PDF.
- Supports advanced scanning mode to make Outlook calendar into PDF.
- Provides Date Filter, File Naming option.
- Advanced setting such as Bates Number, Date Stamping, etc.
Steps to perform the automated method to convert Outlook calendar to PDF files
- Launch PST to PDF Converter. Click on Add File option.
Here the software provides two options such as,
1. File Option
2. Folder Option
- You can choose the specified one and browse the PST file for exporting and press Add.
- Now you can view the Calendar file that you want to export. Select the particular calendar and click on the Export option.
- Select export type as PDF.
- You can perform Advanced Settings like General setting, Page Layout, Bate Numbering by using this setting option.
- Click on Browse for choosing the desired destination location. Then click Export.
Finally, you can view the calendar from Outlook PST as PDF file.
The above article describes the methods to export Outlook 2010 calendar to PDF. Due to the above-mentioned limitations of manual method, most of the users choose the automated method to print Outlook 2013 calendar to PDF. This tool can save Outlook calendar as PDF without any issues.