“Hi! I have multiple Excel Contacts on my Windows-based system. And, recently I got a new Mac device from the company side for professional use. Now, I want to convert the Excel contacts file into the TXT format. Can someone tell me How to convert XLS contacts to TXT file on Mac? Please suggest to me an easy and safe way to convert complete contacts from XLS/XLSX files to TXT format. Your help will be appreciated.”
Are you looking for a reliable solution to convert contacts from XLSX to TXT? If yes, then bury all your worries because we are coming with this technical write-up. In this blog, we will discuss every possible way to convert an Excel sheet to the TXT file. Here, we will introduce to you two methods one is an automated solution and the second one is a manual solution.
#1. An Automated Solution to Convert XLS Contacts to TXT File on Mac
SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter tool is a reliable and trustworthy solution to convert Excel files to TXT on Mac in bulk. So, one can easily convert multiple XLS/XLSX contact files to TXT format in a single go. The software offers you a mapping option that allows you to map an Excel column with a TXT column within a second. Furthermore, it comes up with its Demo version. Download the tool for free and understand the working of the application. The trial version allows you to save 10 contacts per Excel.
Moreover, the software has some advanced features that make it unique from others. Also, it is capable to save contacts from Excel to PDF, TXT, HTML, vCard, etc.
Noteworthy Features of the Excel Contacts to TXT Converter
- It provides you Add File(s) option to add one or more files. You just click on this option and navigate the location where you saved the XLS/XLSX/XLSM Excel files.
- The software convert unlimited Excel files to TXT format in a single go without losing a single bit of data. It allows you to convert XLS contacts to TXT file on Mac with its entire formatting.
- The tool renders an auto-mapping/manual mapping option to map complete Excel fields with TXT fields. Also, one can convert contacts from XLSX to TXT with or without a mapping option.
- The utility confers you with a simple and interactive user interface that enables both technical or non-technical users to perform it without any trouble.
- No file size limitation, the user can easily convert any size of Excel file to TXT format with ease.
- The Mac Excel Contacts Converter tool supports all Mac OS versions. So, one can easily install the software on Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, etc.
A Complete Guide of the Software
In the below section, we will understand the working of the Excel to TXT tool. Follow a step-by-step procedure to convert XLS contacts to TXT file on Mac.
Step 1. Download and Install the Excel Contacts Converter tool for Mac.
Step 2. Then, hit a click on the Add file(s) button.
Step 3. Now, choose the TXT format to convert contacts from XLSX to TXT.
Step 4. Hit the Change option to select the destination path where you want to save the resultant file.
Step 5. At the end, hit the Export button.
#2. Manual Approach to Convert XLS Contacts to TXT File on Mac
Using the Excel program to convert contacts from XLSX to TXT manually. However, it does not ensure the complete migration process.
- Select XLSX/XLS Excel files which you want to convert and open them into Excel on Mac.
- Click on the Save as option from the File menu.
- Then, pick the TXT format.
- Lastly, hit the Save button to save the output TXT file.
This native method is a time-consuming process because you perform the same process over and over again. Furthermore, it cannot perform bulk conversions at a time. And, it does not guarantee 100% data security and does not change the attached contact details.
In this blog, we have discussed a manual as well as a professional way to convert XLS contacts to TXT file on Mac. You can not convert multiple XLSX files into TXT manually. Therefore, we always suggested to you go with the automated approach that is Mac Excel Contacts Converter. It supports bulk migration and converts unlimited Excel contacts to TXT within a second without any hassle.