Are you someone who wants to convert multiple Excel files to PDF on Mac? If so, then read this easy guide to convert Excel sheet into PDF. How to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac is one of the most searched queries on the internet by the users. Therefore, in this blog, we will introduce two main solutions that provide you an efficient process to perform the task.
Excel files are the most comfortable to store data in it. One can easily open and read them on other computers, phones, etc. But, it requires a specific program or application to edit them. Also, it can be hard to share Excel sheets with other users who don’t have an Excel program.
However, a PDF is the most reliable file format that enables users to easily share the documents with everyone without any problem.
An Eminent Solution to Convert Multiple Excel files to PDF on Mac
Using SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter, you can easily batch convert Excel to PDF Mac along with all related data. The tool provides you a quick and efficient solution. With this utility, users can move single or multiple XLSX contacts from Excel files in a single go. The software offers you multiple advanced features have a look at them in the below section. You can convert Excel sheet into PDF with or without a mapping option.
Key Features of the Software
1. There can be multiple contact columns in an Excel file and mapping them manually can be a tiresome task to do. In that case, this software offers a feature i.e., auto mapping option. By using this, one can-automatically map the Excel fields with the PDF field just by clicking on it.
2. Users can convert single or multiple XLS / XLSX / XLSM files to PDF on Mac. All you have to click on the Add Files option to add one or more Excel files into the software. Whenever you want to delete the added file, you just click on the remove button.
3. The software provides an option by which you can create a single PDF file. You just click on the create single PDF file per file and the tool will create an individual PDF file for every Excel file added to the software.
4. The utility allows you to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac and make the output file accessible from Windows, MAC, Android, iOS devices/applications, and other platforms.
5. It is a completely safe and risks free solution. The application has a user-friendly and interactive interface. And, does not requires any technical expertise to convert multiple Excel files to PDF on Mac. It is designed in such a way that even a novice user can operate it without any hassle.
Steps to Convert Excel Sheet into PDF Format
Step 1: Download the Excel to PDF software on Mac.
Step 2: Now, add the files and click on the Open button.
Step 3: Then, choose PDF from the Export section.
Step 4: Map the Excel fields with PDF fields.
Step 5: Then, press the Change button and save the resultant file at the destination location.
Step 6: At last, hit the Export button and the tool will start the conversion process.
Manual Way to Batch Convert Excel to PDF Mac
Users can also try a manual trick to convert Excel sheet into PDF. You just follow all the instructions to complete the task.
Step 1: Run the Excel application on Mac.
Step 2: Then, click on the File menu and go to the Save as option.
Step 3: Next, choose the PDF file format.
Step 4: Lastly, hit a click on the Save button.
The native way allows you to save XLS/XLSX files into PDF on by one. But when it comes to convert multiple Excel files to PDF at once, it won’t work. Also, it is a time-consuming process. Data loss is a major issue with this technique.
In this blog, we have explained automated as well as the manual method. You can use one of them according to your need, but the native approach has some limitations. So, using an automated solution is always a better approach to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac. It allows you to move unlimited Excel sheets into PDF format along with all the related contact details. Also, the software provides its demo version. So, you can download its free edition and convert first 10 contacts from an Excel file.