How to Batch Convert Excel to PDF Mac? Explained
Are you someone who wants to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac? If so, then read this easy guide to convert Excel sheet into PDF. How to export Excel contacts to PDF is one of the most searched queries on the internet by the users. Therefore, in this blog, we will introduce two main solutions that provide you an efficient process to perform the task.
Excel files are the most comfortable to store data in it. One can easily open and read them on other computers, phones, etc. But, it requires a specific program or application to edit them. Also, it can be hard to share Excel sheets with other users who don’t have an Excel program.
However, a PDF is the most reliable file format that enables users to easily share the documents with everyone without any problem.
Expert Solution to Batch Convert Excel to PDF Mac
Using Excel Contacts Converter Tool, you can easily batch export Excel file to PDF on Mac and Windows OS along with all contacts details data. The program provides you a quick and efficient solution. With this utility, users can move single or multiple XLSX contacts from Excel files in a single go. This tool convert Excel files to MSG HTML, TXT and other file formats. After conversion, those files can be imported and accessed from multiple email programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Lotus Notes, Gmail, Office 365, etc. The utility supports any file with no file size limitations.
For Mac OS
This software is 100% safe because no data is compromised or corrupted after the conversion process. Also, this utility has an added benefit. You can even complete the process without having Excel installed on your machine. You can even create a separate VCF file for each Excel spreadsheet, making it a portable and easy-to-manage option. It is designed in such a way that even a novice user can operate it without any hassle
Also Read: How to Import Excel Contacts List to iCloud
Complete Steps to Batch Convert Excel to PDF Mac
- Download the Excel Contacts Converter on Mac and Now, add the files and click on the Open button
- Then, choose PDF from the Export section
- Here there is two option available to customize resultant PDF
- Map the Excel fields with PDF field
- Then, press the Change button and save the resultant file at the destination location
- At last, hit the Export button and the tool will start the conversion process.
Key Features of the Software
- There can be multiple contact columns in an Excel file and mapping them manually can be a tiresome task to do. In that case, this utility offers a feature i.e., auto mapping option. By using this, one can–automatically map the Excel fields with the PDF field just by clicking on it.
- Users can convert single or multiple XLS/XLSX/XLSM files to PDF as well as convert Excel file to vCard and other multiple formats on Mac & Win OS.
- All you have to click on the Add Files option to add one or more Excel files into the application. Whenever you want to delete the added file, you just click on the remove button.
- It provides an option by which you can create a single PDF file. You just click on the create single PDF file per file and the tool will create an individual PDF file for every Excel file added to the software.
- The utility allows you to convert multiple Excel file to PDF on Mac OS and make the output file accessible from Windows, MAC, Android, iOS devices/applications, and other platforms.
In this blog, we have explained automated as well as the manual method. You can use one of them according to your need, but the native approach has some limitations.
So, using an automated solution is always a better approach to batch convert Excel to PDF Mac. It allows you to move unlimited Excel sheets into PDF format along with all the related contact details. Also, the software provides its demo version. So, you can download its free edition and convert first 10 contacts from an Excel file.