Do you want to download all Outlook attachments to a folder? Are you finding it difficult to know the feasible solution to save attachments from Outlook 2010? Then, without any doubt, make the best use of this article and ensure to implement the best solution to save PST email attachments to a folder.
“Being working as a Client Servicing Manager, throughout the day, I receive hundreds of emails which also consist of important attachments. At times, it takes a lot of time to open my Outlook profile due to large-sized attachments. As a result, I need to detach all of these attachments to my local folder. However, I am not able to reach to an appropriate solution for the same. So, please help me find some relevant solution for the same.”
Outlook Attachment Extractor is Here to Meet Your Requirements
Although users can rely on the manual solution to download all Outlook attachments. However, when it comes to bulk emails with multiple attachments in it, practically it is not feasible to implement. Thus, it is highly recommended to avail some trustworthy third-party tool like SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor software. The tool is induced with remarkable features that allows to easily extract PST email attachments without losing the consistency of the data.
What Makes the Tool Proficient Over Other Third-Party Tool?
Now, you might be curious enough to know the reasons behind availing this tool out of the numerous PST attachment extractor utilities to save multiple attachments from Outlook emails.
Here are the full-fledged features rendered by the ultimate tool which are disclosed below. So, let’s find out one by one!
- Support batch extraction of attachments for Bulk PST files
- Using Add Folder option, download multiple attachments at a time
- Download all attachments from Outlook for single PST files as well
- Capable to support both ANSI and Unicode PST files to extract
- Offers multi-mode option to preserve the folder hierarchy intact
- Always keep the integrity of the data well maintained without losing the originality of the data
- Regardless of the PST file size, one can easily extract Outlook attachments
- Efficient enough to download all Outlook attachments from the latest Outlook version 2019, 2016, 2013. 2010, 2007, etc.
How to Download All Attachments in Outlook Folder Manually?
Technique #1: Remove & Save Outlook Attachments
One can avail this manual solution which only allows to extract attachments from a single email message at a time. Hence, one needs to carry out the same steps repeatedly to remove attachments from multiple emails.
- Under Outlook application, navigate and select the email message to download the attachment
- Right-click the selected email and choose the option corresponding to Save All Attachments>>click OK>>provide the destination location
- Now you can see the attachments have been extracted from the chosen email message and placed at the mentioned folder path
Technique #2: Using VBA Download All Outlook Attachments
- From MS Outlook, click “Alt+F11” keys to open VBA
- Then, you need to download and import VBA macro from the below-mentioned link:
- Under VBA Editor, go to File>> Import File>>upload mAttachmentSaver.bas file>>click Open
Note: To proceed further with the next step, make sure to enable all macros
- Go back to MS Outlook and choose the desired email message from which the attachments needs to be extracted
- Click “Alt+F8″ keys, launch the Macro dialog box>>choose ExecuteSaving>> Run>> Browse For Folder option
- Then, mention the folder path to download all Outlook attachments to a folder
The Closing Words
There has been a huge demand seen among Outlook users to download all Outlook attachments from multiple emails. Therefore, to answer all their challenging demands while extracting Outlook email attachments. We have introduced a top-notch software with improved features that allow to easily extract Outlook email attachments to a folder, no matter from single or bulk PST files.