How to Export Samsung Galaxy Contacts to Outlook? – Tips & Tricks
Summary: Tired of looking for ways to export Samsung Galaxy contacts to Outlook? Your search is over as we are going to provide you the several smart ways.
Samsung synchronizes all contacts that automatically leads to an increase in data usage and simultaneously runs apps in the background, hence slowing your device. This makes it important for users to export contacts from Samsung Galaxy to Outlook.
Contacts are the most important mode of communication making it difficult to interact if you lose them.
User Query :
“Hello, everyone! Is there any good way to export Samsung Galaxy contacts to Outlook? I synced it using a Smart Switch, but because of it, I had to spend a lot of time deleting the duplicates of the contacts which is really annoying. I could’ve installed a third-party app, but the thing is I don’t want to keep my personal data on unknown servers. Is anyone having a solution to this problem? Help is appreciated.”
Note: For an instant solution, you can use the SysTools vCard Importer software. It will import VCF to PST that you can easily move to Outlook.
Benefits of Exporting Samsung Galaxy Contacts to Outlook
- Multiple contacts folder: You can group different types of contacts separately in the Outlook Address Book. You can easily export just one set of contacts to use on another computer without having to export all contacts.
- Categories of folder: Custom views provide the facility to combine multiple folders that allow many ways of viewing the contacts in Outlook.
- Contact Rich information: Contact card in Outlook provides rich information about the user. ‘Presence’ information provides status. The photo helps in enabling the faces with the associated names.
- Business Productivity: Outlook is a frequently used and stable Office application as it helps in reducing confusion. It provides a better overview of the e-mail inbox.
- Larger contacts notes: Contacts notes are larger than 16 kilobytes when you enter in Outlook but Samsung Galaxy applications shorten it.
How to Export Samsung Galaxy Contacts to Outlook?
Follow the below-written the steps to import contact files:
- On your Android phone go to the contacts app, select the “Contacts” tab.
- Open the Menu by clicking the “Menu” button.
- Choose the “Import/Export” option.
- Click on “Export to SD card”.
- Copy the file which was exported from the SD card (should be a different name like 000001.vcf) to your PC.
- Run card Import Export application to import resulting card files to Microsoft Outlook:
- Select the first task in wizard tasks.
- Choose Outlook contact folder to import Samsung contacts to.
- Select a location where a vCard file from the SD card is saved in the second location.
- Choose duplicate management settings according to the desired needs.
- Click “Finish” to complete the import.
As you can see this is a very long procedure and if any of the steps turn wrong, the whole data will be corrupted.
To avoid this issue, “SysTools vCard Importer” helps you to export Samsung Galaxy Contacts to Outlook. The tool comes with numerous functions and supports the latest versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook.
- Imports multiple contacts from Samsung Galaxy to MS Outlook.
- Can export an unlimited number of files.
- Supports Version 2.1, 3.0, 4.0 of vCard contacts.
- Capable of exporting multiple email IDs and phone numbers.
- Generates a complete report of the entire process.
- Automatically saves in MS Outlook Profile (Existing or New)
In the above-mentioned post, we have discussed the best ways to export Samsung Galaxy contacts to Outlook. This article talks about a manual and an automatic method to help the users easily move their contact list by preserving the data integrity and security of source data.