How to Restore VHDX File Windows 11, 10? Precise Solution
Whenever users have to restore VHDX file Windows 10, 8, 7, and 11 or cloud-based resources, virtual machines may become problems and make data recovery a challenging process. It may be because managing plenty of data types at the same time increases the simplicity of the process.
Although the VHDX is giving many benefits to organizations, it is also making the IT environment of those organizations highly complex. Fortunately, some solutions have arrived on the market to restore Windows from VHDX file safely and instantly.
Causes Behind VHD File Corruption
- Malware and virus attacks: This is the main reason behind any file corruption. When viruses are attached to any file, all files become useless and inaccessible.
- Sudden System Shutdown: If users do not practice a proper shutdown routine while working on their PC, they can face corruption. Even if users are practicing and following the proper step-by-step shutdown procedure, some other factors may lead to a sudden PC shutdown. Be it intentional or mistaken, any sudden shutdown of their PC may lead to corrupt files.
- Hard Disk Crashes: Sometimes users’ hard drives crash, and no doubt, users are going to face a few hard times with those corrupt VHDX files for sure.
- Human Error: Another major cause behind the corruption and deletion of the VHD file is human error.
- Antivirus Software Installation on the VHD: Once the antivirus tool is launched on your virtual drive, the procedure might generate various problems on the VHD.
Restore VHDX File Windows 11, 10 With Reliable Application
Try this amazing software to restore deleted data from the VHD file, named VHD Recovery Software. Users can download this application from any version of Windows OS. With this utility, you can recover any type of lost data, like deleted, corrupted, formatted, VHD, or VHDX files. It is simple to use for anyone who can use this application, whether savvy or non-savvy. It has a simple graphic user interface (GUI).
It assured users that they would recover data from corrupt VHD or VHDX files. After recovery, deleted files are highlighted in red. So that users can easily differentiate between normal deleted or permanently deleted VHD or VHDX files in the resultant data. In addition, the utility also supports recovering formatted, corrupted, and unhealthy virtual hard drive files. This tool also has a free demo version, but the demo version has some limitations. In the demo version, users cannot save their files. If users want to save their files, they have to purchase this utility.