Are you looking for an instant solution to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes? Have you lost your valuable time in search of some efficient technique to export Outlook PST file to IBM Notes? If so, then it’s time to end your never-ending search. In this blog, we have elaborated the best yet trustworthy approach for the same.
Before getting into the detailed solution, let’s have a look at the below-mentioned user query:
“Recently our organization has come up with the decision to migrate from Outlook to Lotus Notes due to technical reasons. As a result, there comes a need to know about how to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes. After research, we came to know that there is no manual method to process this need. Due to which, we are looking for some reliable third-party tool, which will allow to convert bulk PST files to Lotus Notes. Could anyone suggest some instant solution for the same? Anticipating a quick response at the earliest.”
Over the years, Lotus Notes has gained its popularity to a greater extent, just because of its mesmerizing functionalities that ensure seamless communication with the end users. Although, Outlook has reached the heart of many users, however when it comes to the level of business collaboration, Lotus Notes makes it worthwhile. As a result, a large number of users want to export Outlook to Notes due to various reasons. With the help of this blog, we will let users know the cost-effective approach to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes.
Having Similar Query?
• How to Convert PST files to NSF without Outlook Installation?
• How to Export Damaged Outlook PST file to NSF format?
• How to Create PST file in Lotus Notes?
• How to Export Outlook Contacts to Lotus Notes?
• How to Import Bulk PST files to Lotus Notes?
• How to Open Password Protected PST file in IBM Notes?
So folks, read on further to know the immediate solution to transfer bulk Outlook data file in IBM Notes!
Also Read: Two Free Methods to Import Outlook Calendar to Lotus Notes
How to Import Multiple PST files to Lotus Notes – An All-in-One Converter Tool!
Often, there comes a challenging situation when there are multiple PST files to migrate into Lotus Notes NSF file format. With SysTools Outlook to Notes Converter, there is no need to worry as it is an efficient tool rendering multi-functioned features. Moreover, with its user-friendly interface, users with even less technical expertise can easily adapt this tool. Besides this, all the data from PST file are well maintained in the output Lotus Notes NSF file without any data loss.
Why Choose SysTools PST to NSF Converter Over Other Tools?
• Convert corrupted, password protected PST files to NSF format
• Bulk convert Outlook PST to NSF using Add Folder option
• Migrate Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Journals
• Provides option to Create separate NSF file for contacts
• No MS Outlook installation required to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes
• Date filter to export selective Outlook data to Lotus Notes
• Supports IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all its below versions
• Capable to support PST files from Outlook 2019, 2016, etc.
Learn to Import Bulk Outlook PST to NSF Using Top-Notch Software
- Launch the software and click on “Add File (s)” or “Add Folder” option to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes
- In the next window, avail “Select Categories” feature that lets users to migrate selective PST data item to NSF format
- “Date-filter” is another added feature that allows to export the required data within each Outlook mailbox item like emails, contacts, calendar, etc. to the resultant NSF file.
- Also, various customized filters can be availed from the software’s interface, which includes “Maintain Folder Hierarchy”, “Exclude Deleted Items”, etc.
- The software also allows to “Create separate NSF file for contacts”, which can be opted by selecting the option for the same to convert bulk PST files to Lotus Notes.
- Once all the required settings are done, provide the destination location to save the output Lotus Notes NSF file and hit the Export button
- At the destined location, the converted NSF file will be placed keeping the metadata intact as that of the source format
Finally, Imported Multiple PST Files to Lotus Notes
“How to Import Multiple PST files to Lotus Notes” is one of the frequently asked queries, which can be seen across different tech forums. As a result, this blog explains the accurate approach to export Outlook PST data file to NSF. This write-up introduces the finest solution, which makes the file migration process quick and easy.