Do you want to import Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes? Undergoing troublesome time in finding the perfect technique? Do not worry, here comes the blog for you with the best solution with a detailed explanation for the same.
Before moving further, let us go through the user query mentioned below,
“Due to professional reasons, I have to work on both MS Outlook and IBM Notes application. Being working as an Event Manager, there are numerous calendar entries which I need to move to Lotus Notes email program to make my work easier in one platform. However, as both email program supports different file formats, I am a bit confused with the approach to be followed to export Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes application. Is anyone of you aware of the solution to transfer calendar entries from Outlook to Lotus Notes? Please suggest!”
With the enhancement of technology, there are numerous email applications rendering advanced features for quick email communication. Out of which, Lotus Notes and MS Outlook are one of the preferred email programs by business users due to its wide range of mind-blowing functionalities. Now, there can be situations wherein Outlook users need to import calendar to Lotus Notes. However, the major hurdle faced by the users is that they fail to follow the right approach thereby ending with drastic situations. Therefore, to overcome such situations, this blog describes the result-oriented solution to convert Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes in a sophisticated way.
How to Import Outlook Calendar to Lotus Notes Manually?
Here comes the traditional workaround, which is divided into two steps as follows, first step is to export Outlook calendar in ICS format followed by importing the ICS file in Lotus Notes application.
Step 1: Export Calendar from MS Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook and navigate to Calendar icon, which is placed at the bottom of the screen
- Then, go to My Calendars >> Calendar>> File>> choose Save Calendar option
- Click Browse and provide the destination location to save the exported ICS file
- Under Save Calendar option, choose export type as ICS format and click Save
Step 2: Import Outlook Calendar to Lotus Notes
- Open IBM Notes on your system and click on Calendar tab
- Then, choose File>> Import>> iCalendar ICS format
- Click Browse and navigate the exported Outlook calendar in ICS format and hit the Import button
- Preview the entries to view and check whether the data is imported. Then, mention the calendar’s name, which is migrated and click OK
- Now, select More button>> Manage Imported Calendars option to import Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes
- At last, all the calendar entries will be migrated and merged to the existing calendar file. With the help of Manage Imported Calendars option, users can delete, rename or use the imported calendar files, which is created as a separate calendar file, if needed
Trying to escape from the manual method?
Are you finding the manual method difficult? Read on further and know the expert solution to add Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes!
PST to NSF Converter – A Complete Solution to Beat All Manual Worries!
No doubt, the manual method consumes a lot of time, which requires adequate technical expertise to import Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes application. Thus, it is the best suggested to opt reliable automated tool like SysTools Outlook to Notes Converter. This utility offers advanced features that permits to easily export all the calendar entries from Outlook to Lotus Notes in a hassle-free way. Moreover, there is no worry of data loss issue as all the data are well-maintained including the attachments files if included. Additionally, the tool allows to import multiple PST files to Lotus Notes, which includes all the Outlook mailbox items.
Why Choose Outlook to Notes Converter Over Manual Method?
- Export corrupted, password protected PST files to NSF format
- Capable to migrate complete Outlook PST mailbox items to NSF
- No MS Outlook configuration required to import Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes
- Apply “Date filter” to convert selective PST data to Lotus Notes
- Convert multiple Outlook PST to NSF using Add Folder option
- Offers the option to Create separate NSF file for contacts
- Supports IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all its prior versions
- Efficient enough to support PST files from Outlook 2019, 2016, etc.
Time to Conclude
This blog provides a detailed explanation of the procedure to import Outlook calendar to Lotus Notes. One can follow the manual method, which is mentioned in this post. However, due to the complexities faced in the manual method and other concerns such as data loss, etc. It is advised to opt the most trusted Outlook to Notes converter tool for a seamless PST to NSF conversion process.