How to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account Directly?
Summary: If you are the one who is looking for the solution to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail. Then, this article is the one that will help you do the migration safely.
If we talk about GoDaddy, then it is an American traded internet domain and web based hosting email service. While as of May 2017, it served one million customers and had over 6000 employees worldwide. In addition, the company is known for its advertising. And GoDaddy’s users are people who run small businesses, not governments. or a larger area.
On the other hand, Gmail is developed by Google for each and every user. Gmail service is a web mail supported and can be accessed through Android, iOS and other third party tools where Gmail services are synchronized with it. However, Gmail has a capacity of 15GB per user and Google also provides Google Drive for storing large size files. It provides an automatic scan service for all mails and hence helps in filtering spam and malware.
Hence, many users prefer Gmail account to maintain their data over others.
How to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail via Manual Method?
Below we are sharing the step by step instruction for transferring emails from GoDaddy to Gmail account. So, follow the below steps to do the migration manually-
Step 1- Enabling POP for GoDaddy Account
- To execute this method, login in to your GoDaddy email account firstly >> POP settings tab.
- After this, enter the POP.secureserver.net SSL Value: 993 in the Incoming Server POP option.
- Now, type the smtp.securityserver.net SSL Value 465 details for the Outgoing Server (SMTP).
- After adding them, tap on the Save icon to keep these changes.
- Lastly, under the Authorization tab, type your GoDaddy email id and password >> Save.
Step 2- Manually Transfer GoDaddy Email to Gmail
- Firstly, Login with Google account by visiting Gmail.com.
- By clicking gear-shaped icon and choose See All Settings, enable POP and disable IMAP in Gmail account.
- Press the “Accounts and Import” tab, then select “Add another email address option”.
- Entere your GoDaddy email address and name, then click “Next Step.”
- Type your GoDaddy’s username and password, select Port No. and click “Add Account.” By doing so, you will get a code, enter the code and verify. Google mail start loading your GoDaddy data.
Limitations of Manual Solution for Migration
- The process would be so long and highly time consuming.
- Also, this manual method prefers to transfer one account at a time, hence you cannot transfer multiple accounts at once.
- Similarly, this method of migrating GoDaddy email to Gmail is a bit technical for novice users. So, a user must be technically sound to perform this method otherwise there is a high chance of data loss.
Is it Possible to Direct Perform GoDaddy to Gmail Migration?
Yes of course, you can easily complete this migration task directly by using SysTools IMAP Server Migration Tool. This tool will let you migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail in a few easy steps. Moreover, it is the best method which is reliable and time-saving method.
To optimize the migration, this software also provides an in-built facility for its users. So, that one can apply the required filters and transfer the emails from source account to destination.
Furthermore, when it comes to the compatibility of this software, it can work with all the latest and older versions of Mac OS. In short, you can operate it on Mac OS 13.0, Mac OS 12.0, Mac OS 11.0 and Mac OS 10.8 and earlier versions. It can be used for a secure Zoho mail to Gmail migration on Mac OS.
How to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account? Guide
- In the first step, just Download and Run the suggested tool on Mac computer, tap continue.
- Just after this, as a source account, choose GoDaddy Webmail option, provide user details for validation.
- In this step, for the destination account, select Gmail option, enter User name and password to validate the account for migration.
- After account validation, just apply required filters by clicking the Advance Settings option, like date filter.
- After this, to star the process, click the Start Migration option to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail account securely.
Q – How do I transfer my GoDaddy email to Gmail in bulk?
For an instant and secure way, just go for the automatic solution. Using the tool, provide credentials and apply filters to start the customization migration.
Q- How can I check the migration progress using this tool to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail?
This GoDaddy to Gmail migration software is quite organized and provides a consistent state of migration. Here, you will get an idea of the total number of successful email migrations and the number of failed emails.
Q- What if my existing Gmail data is affected on Mac OS 12.0?
This is an advanced solution that never affects existing GoDaddy account data once you authenticate the account. Furthermore, the tool also keeps all the folder hierarchy and email properties in the destination Gmail account.
GoDaddy Mailbox helps in sending and receiving emails, but there are many drawbacks to using it which will be a frustration for the client users. So, we shared the manual and automated methods to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail. But there are some limitations of manual method which you might face. Hence, the suggested GoDaddy to Gmail migration tool is the best solution which is quite easy and effective. With this automated software you will get the end results in the same folder hierarchy in your Gmail account.