Zimbra webmail client is a game-changer utility that offers the best interfaces for connecting end-users to exchange information. Just like Outlook Owa, the Zimbra web client also provides powerful features. Although, it wouldn’t be right to differentiate the Outlook and Zimbra properties. Outlook is a versatile email client in terms of services and customer support.
Whatever the reason to migrate Zimbra contacts to Outlook PST, in this blog post we will cover the easiest method to migrate Zimbra contacts to Outlook PST that will help you add contacts in a hassle freeway. So, without much ado let’s dive right into it…
Export Contacts From Zimbra to Outlook | First Move
To export Zimbra contacts to Outlook users need to export the TGZ file from Zimbra. Follow the mentioned steps will let you extract contacts from Zimbra.
- Open your browser and log in with your Zimbra account.
- Now move to Navigation panel >> Preferences.
- Click on the Import/Export option in the Navigation list.
- From the Export panel selects the Contacts Option.
- After performing all the steps click on the Export button.
- Zimbra TGZ file will be downloaded and Extracted.
Export Contacts From Zimbra to Outlook | Automated Approach
Once you successfully exported your Zimbra contacts. The next step is to convert the contact files vCard. This process can be a nightmare for users, but don’t lose heart we got covered you with the automated approach i.e. SysTools Zimbra to PST Converter Tool.
The Zimbra Migration Tool ensures safe and secure contacts conversion to vCard. Although one can access the utility interface, as it doesn’t require any technical background to run this utility. It also allows exporting Zimbra emails with Attachments, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks. If you still in confusion then you can download the free version of this tool and enjoy the benefits of the demo versions. Let’s check out the working of this automated approach.
Migrate Zimbra Contacts to Outlook PST | Automated Tool Working Process
1) Download and Run the utility with the mentioned link. The first interface of tool will appear like this.
2) Now, select the Add File Option from the Navigation Panel.
3) Select the TGZ File or Folder Radio Option.
4) Click on the Browse Button and Add the TGZ file.
5) A pop-up menu appears when the conversion process gets completed. Click OK.
6) You can Preview All the TGZ File attachments in the Folder list.
7) Use the Export and Export Selected Button to Start the Process.
8) From the Select Export Type select the vCard File.
9) Use the Advanced Settings to set filters while converting.
10) Click on the Browse button to set the Designation of saved files.
11) In the last hit that Export Button.
12) It will generate the Export Report of converted contacts to vCard. Click Save.
Here, you successfully export contacts from Zimbra to Outlook. Now you can simply import the vCard to Outlook and access all the contacts for good.
Import vCard to Outlook PST | Steps Explained
In these section take at how to import Zimbra TGZ to Outlook PST in hassle free way. Just, follow the steps listed below.
- The initial step is to Launch the Outlook application.
- Click on the File Tab listed in the navigation bar.
- Now from the displayed list select Open & Export >> Select Import / Export option.
- An Export and Import Wizard window appears to select the Import File. Click Next.
- Now Browse and select the vCard Files and click Open to import in Outlook.
- The contacts will be imported successfully.
So There You Have It
It’s necessary to migrate Zimbra contacts to Outlook PST if you are shifting files to another email client. The above-mentioned guide explained the completed procedure to extract Zimbra contacts to Outlook 2016. Also, we have listed an automated approach to make the work easier.
Similar Read: Visit the mentioned link to know the best TGZ to PDF Converter.