Looking for the best SQL database repair tool for 2020 to recover damaged SQL databases? Then you have landed on the right blog. Here you will find the best SQL recovery software that allows the user to recover SQL MDF and NDF files without backup.
In today’s advanced technology world, Microsoft SQL Server is known as the best relational database management system. It is the most preferred platform for managing and storing large amounts of data in organizations. However, SQL Server administrator also face many errors with it. Any minor error can badly effect the SQL database. To keep the data safe, Microsoft always recommends backing up the latest database from time to time. But sometimes users have no backup and cannot restore corrupted database files.
If users do not have a backup to restore the database or the backup is corrupted, then there is no inbuilt feature to recover SQL database without backup. In such a situation, the SQL Database Recovery Tool is the only solution to recover damaged data. In the following section we discuss the best tool and how it is useful for you. So let’s start.
Best SQL Database Repair Tool in 2020 to Recover MDF and NDF Files
SysTools SQL Recovery is listed as the best and effective tool to repair and restore SQL database files. The software makes it possible for users to easily repair corrupt SQL database without backup and external application. With this tool, user can repair minor or major corruption from MDF and NDF files. It allows users to perform recovery with all database objects including tables, views, triggers, functions, and others.
The software supports both ASCII and UNICODE XML datatype. It can recover SQL Server 2019, 2017,2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, and all previous versions database files. This MDF recovery tool show preview of all database items and also display a preview of deleted tables in red color. It comes with user-friendly interface with smooth functions. Users does not require much technical knowledge to recover SQL database and make data accessible.
How Best SQL Database Repair Tool Works?
The working of the Best MDF file Recovery tool is very easy and it gives complete solution in just few steps. Here are the steps to recover MDF and NDF files:
Step 1. Download SQL Database Recovery Software and install in on your system.
Step 2. Click Open and select database files
Step 3. Choose Quick / Advance Scan mode and SQL Server version
Step 4. After scanning, you can see the preview of recovered database items
Step 5. Now, restore SQL database files to the SQL Server Database or SQL Compatible Scripts
Step 6. If you want to restore in live SQL Server Database, the enter the right login credentials, Server name, User name and password.
Step 7. Choose destination location to restore database to new database or an existing database
Step 8. Select Export with schema or schema & data both and then click Export button.
Finished! It’s so easy to restore an SQL database without backup and data loss with the best SQL recovery tool.
Key Features of the Best SQL Database Repair Tool
The software offers multiple features that makes it the best tool to repair and restore SQL database files i.e. MDF and NDF. Some of the highlighted features are listed here-
- Repair Both Database Files: The software can scan and repair MDF (primary database) and (secondary database) files without restricting the file size.
- Recover Deleted Data: With this tool, you can easily recover deleted records from the table. The software offers the possibility of previewing deleted data in red color.
- Preview of SQL Database Objects: When the scan is complete, the software shows the preview of SQL database components such as tables, functions, triggers, stored procedures, views, etc.
- Restore SQL Database: After MDF file recovery, the software offers two options for exporting data to the SQL Server database or exporting as SQL scripts. You only need to enter the SQL Server credentials.
- Compatible with MS SQL Server: The software supports the repair of damaged MDF files from SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014 and other versions listed below. The software also has an automatic detection option to automatically detect the version of the SQL database file.
If you also have SQL database corruption issues and are looking for the best SQL recovery tool, we discussed this in the blog above. Here we will introduce the best SQL database repair tool in 2020 to recover SQL database without backup. We have also listed the working and the features of this tool. You can download the free trial version of this software to check its efficiency.