“Hi, everyone! I am working in a company where I received lots of invoices from our suppliers in a PDF format. There are multiple invoices in a single PDF file and my task is to handle each invoice to maintain records according to supplier details. In order to make my workflow easy, I want to split a PDF document into multiple files on Mac operating system. Can anyone tell me how do I split PDF files on Mac?“
Are you also one of them, who is facing difficulties in managing the large-sized PDF files? And looking for the relevant solution on how to split PDF files on Mac? If yes, then read the blog thoroughly. Here, you’ll find the pertinent and quick solution for the same.
Well, before we proceed to its solution, let us know some advantages due to which users want to split PDF into separate PDFs.
Do You Know the Benefits of Splitting PDF into Separate Files?
There are lots of advantages of breaking up a PDF into individual pages. Some of them are listed below:
- Easy to print and scan PDF files, if they are in separate pages of the PDF files.
- Keep a PDF’s sensitive information away from unauthorized users.
- Small-sized PDF files are easy to download and upload without any hassle.
- Web-based email programs might choke on large attachments whereas small PDF attachment takes less storage space.
- Small PDF documents are easy to handle.
How Do I Split PDF files on Mac? – A Professional Way
Splitting PDF documents into one or extracting PDF pages can be easily done in MAC by using this automated software. SysTool PDF Splitter Software is one of the best utility that manages PDF files efficiently on both Windows and Mac OS. It allows you to break PDF file into smaller parts without losing a single bit of data. All the data remains intact or unchanged after breaking the multiple PDF documents into different files.
The software provides various options to split PDF files like split by range, page number, each page, odd and even pages, etc.
You can try its demo version to get the hands-on software. But, it will insert a watermark in the resultant PDF file. So, to avoid that watermark, you can purchase the licensed version.
How Do I Split PDF Files on Mac? Step By Step Guide
The easy-to-use interface makes the whole process quite easy for anyone. Follow the steps to know how to split PDF files on Mac.
1. Launch the tool on your Mac operating system. Choose the “Split” option.
2. Click on the “Add Files / Add Folder” option to select PDFs for a split.
3. Select the PDF Split option as per your requirement. Click on the “Split” button to split PDF files Mac.
4. Finally, the splitting of PDF Files is completed successfully.
Manual Approach to Split PDF Files on Mac
The Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is an application program it enables you to manage PDF file. To utilize its features, first, you need to buy its subscription plan. Then, download and install the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on your Mac operating system. After that, follow the instruction to split PDF document on Mac:
- Open the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Go to File menu>> View >> Tools
- Choose Organize Pages >>Select the Split option.
- Choose how you want to split multi-page file
- Click Output Options to decide the location, file name, and how to split your file.
- Hit OK and then Split to finish.
- Click the Save button to save the new PDF files.
Limitations of Manual Method
A user might face these mentioned challenges while working with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- First of all, you have to pay a huge amount of money to purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro DC as compared to an automated tool.
- There are certain file size upload limitations with Adobe DC subscription.
To overcome these drawbacks, an automated method is preferable.
Why Expert choose Automated Tool Over The Manual Process?
The automated tool is not just professional software, it is a great idea to deal with any kind of issues with the Adobe PDF files.
- It promises no data loss or data manipulation during the splitting process.
- Allow uploading PDF files of any size.
- Permit to split the password-protected file.
- Divide the PDF files based on size, range, pages, and odd-even page criteria.
- The software can Split PDF Files in Batch
Read More: Merge Multiple PDF Files Into One Offline – Know here
It’s Time to Verge
In this article, we have resolved one of the frequently asked queries “how do I split PDF files on Mac”. We have mentioned both the automated and manual methods to split PDF into multiple files on Mac. However, the manual technique has some limitations. So, we have recommended users try this professional software which is a convenient and reliable way to split PDF pages into separate files on Mac.