How to Recover Deleted Video from Computer? Stepwise Guide
Missing or damaged video data? Is there any solution to recover deleted video from computer? Yes, we provide information and guidance on this page.
When it comes to missing or lost video data, there is an extraordinary deal of frustration and hand-wringing as one attempts to figure out how to recover permanently deleted video from PC. We normally give up and attempt to acquire over our despair of losing video files or images. However, there isn’t much to worry about because restoring data is a possibility, especially with the application that is available online. And if this doesn’t work out, users can always opt for an online professional who can assist them with the recovery procedure.
Some Common Reason Behind Data Loss
Here, we will tell users the few common reasons that may be the origin of data loss. Here we will know the few possible reasons behind data loss. A few reasons are mentioned below:
- Unintentionally deleted files and folders from hard drive
- Files were secretly deleted by malware or viruses without notice by users
- Improper operations like unplugging hard drive without safely ejecting it cause data loss
- Accidentally format hard drive and remove all data on the drive
- Error come about during Cut and Paste process and files get lost
- partitions the hard drive and deletes entire partitions and files
- The hard drive carries bad sectors and loses access to files
Can you Recover Deleted Video from Computer?
Is it even possible to get back deleted videos from PC? The answer is yes. Users can check your Recycle Bin (if you are a Windows user) for the deleted file. If you find it there, users can easily right-hit it, then hit “Restore.”. Your video will be recovered to its first destination and you can recover deleted data from recycle bin.
Instead, users can also try a data recovery tool that they can download online for free (though it may only be a demo period). Users may also purchase it from any local PC store. Remember to try to restore the file as soon as users can. The longer users wait, the fewer chances they will have of recovering the video in perfect condition.
How to Get Back Deleted Videos from PC? An Automated Solution
If the above method is not capable of retrieving deleted videos from computers, then users can try computer data recovery software to recover formatted data from hard disk instantly without any data loss. It is simple to use; anyone can use this application without hassle.
This tool has the capability to recover deleted files from external hard drives without any difficulty. This utility can restore any type of data like photos, videos, audio, documents, etc. This application has the ability to restore data from FAT, exFAT, and NTFS-formatted hard drives.
Easy Process to Recover Deleted Video from Computer
1: Download and launch the software on the Windows computer
2: The tool provides a scan option to retrieve deleted videos on laptop hard drive.
3: After that, the utility will preview the retrieved data and search for the required data.
4: At the end, hit the save button and recover permanently deleted video from PC.
Prominent Features of the Software
A few of the features of this outstanding data recovery tool include:
- Tool capable of retrieving documents, pictures, digital images, videos, etc. From laptop
- This tool gives filter-based advanced search functionality to search particular data
- It retrieve deleted videos on laptop from all brands of hard drive like Sandisk, LG, HP, Sony, Toshiba, etc.
- Users can install this application at any version of Windows, like Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and all versions below.
- Restore data from exFAT, FAT (16, 32), and NTFS-formatted hard drives.
- Users can recover deleted WAV files of any size without any file size limitation
- This application is 100% safe and secure
- This program is capable of recovering all file formats, such as pdf, doc, excel, ppt, pptx, etc.
- Always scan your system with the latest antivirus program
- Regularly take backup of your precious data files and folders
- Keep updating the antivirus software
- When data is lost from a hard drive, immediately stop using it; otherwise, if data is overwritten, its recovery is impossible.
In this write-up, we have described how to recover deleted video from computer. There are several methods to solve these issues and we have shared one recycling method and another automated solution for our readers. By following the steps properly, users will be able to retrieve deleted videos on laptop.
If the user wants to easily recover deleted CCTV recordings on CP Plus, he can do so with the help of this application. Then they should try the automated software mentioned in the above blog. This software provides a free demo version, and with the help of this, users can preview their lost data. After that, users can decide to purchase the software.
Frequently Asked Questions by Users
Q: How can I recover permanently deleted videos on my laptop?
To recover permanently deleted videos, you need to use this automatic software.
Q: Can I recover old deleted videos?
Yes, you can even recover videos that you deleted a long time ago. You can use a file history or hard drive data recovery tool.