How to Recover Formatted Data from Hard Disk? Best Solution
Sometimes you mistakenly format your hard drive, and after that, you think that you have lost your data and you can not recover it. But no, it is just an assumption. It is possible to recover formatted data from hard disk by using professional software.
Everyone will give you different solutions so that you can recover your data but we will suggest that you should not trust any random person for data recovery because with one wrong step, you can lose your data permanently. So you should download reliable software and recover data from formatted disk in Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
How to Recover Formatted Data from Hard Disk? User Query
“Last night I completed my project work and turned off my PC and then I slept. But when I turned on my PC, a pop-up message appeared on my screen: “You need to format your drive,” and I clicked on the “OK” button. I lost my data and I did not take a backup of my project.” How can I recover lost data from a formatted hard drive?”
“A day before yesterday, I accidentally formatted hard drive PC. But now, I need some files that are important to me. I did not have any backups of my files. How can I restore them?”
Why You Should Format Hard Drive?
There are many reasons why formatting data is important. Some of them are:
- Firmware Faults: Sometimes our system hangs and at that moment, we think its impossible to access our data. So to avoid this kind of issue, you should format your hard drive.
- Low/High Power Supply: Voltage fluctuation can cause damage to hard drives. You should have a stable power supply, neither too high nor too low.
- Crashed Hard Disk: Due to improper ventilation in the CPU, it can result in the hard disk crashing.
- Corrupt Files: Due to a virus attack, some files get corrupted and a sudden shutdown of your system can also cause some files to become corrupt.
- Human Errors: There are times when we are in a hurry, and due to a lot of stress, we make mistakes. Sometimes it happens that we want to delete a file but mistakenly delete the main file. To overcome these errors, you can format your hard drives.
What Type of Data Can Be Recovered from Formatted Hard Drive?
If users want to recover formatted data from their hard drive, then they can use the automated software and easily recover their data safely. This software will help you recover data from hard drive of any type or brand, with any file system and of any size. But this software will not recover data from a physically damaged hard disk. For the recovery of the formatted data from your hard drive, it should be in working condition.
What Cannot Be Recovered?
- Data from a physically damaged hard disk.
- Burned hard drive
- Not accessible or non-readable hard disk
- Firmware and manufacturing faults
- Electronic failure
Alternative Solution to Recover Formatted Data from Hard Disk
Most users face this kind of problem. So, don’t worry; now you have a better solution for these kinds of problems. You can retrieve deleted files from a desktop computer very easily by using the Hard Disk Recovery Wizard.
This software is an amazing tool to recover all types of data, such as photos, videos, audios, media, documents, etc., that can be recovered. It supports recovery of all file formats like ppt, xls, xlsx, doc, docx, etc.
Few Steps to Recover Data from Hard Disk After Format
Step 1: Download and install the software. After this, click on the “start” button, then click on “all programs,” and then select Hard Drive Data Recovery.”
Step 2: Now the software will ask you to select the scanning process. There are two types of scanning processes.
- Scan: The user should select the “scan” option when he or she wants to recover virus-infected files from the PC.
- Formatted Scan: The user should select the “formatted scan” option when he or she wants to retrieve data from formatted hard drive.
Step 3: After selecting the scanning process, you should click on the “scan” button.
Step 4: When you click on the “scan” button, the software will show you the progress report in the form of a reading percentage. You have to wait until it is 100% completed. After the scanning process is completed, the software will display all your data on the left panel.
Step 5: Now, you need to select the data that you want to recover from the hard disk after formatting it in Windows. All the items will be shown on the right panel. The permanently deleted data will be shown in red so that the user does not face any kind of problem.
Step 6: Select the files that you want to recover and click on the “save” option. And select a destination where you want to store all the recovered data.
Benefits of this Expert Recommended Software
- Recover deleted files from NTFS partition like GPT, MBR, etc.
- Supports multiple file formats like FAT, exFAT and NTFS.
- Supports all window versions. And can be used in systems and laptops, both devices.
- Recovers photos, videos, documents, etc. properly and securely.
- This software can recover data from formatted hard disks as well as internal and external hard drives.
- Provides you with a “refresh” option. So that, you can check if there is any attached storage device with your PC.
- It can recover formatted data, corrupted data and deleted files from the hard disk.
- Fast data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices
- You can recover deleted WAV files or you can just recover some selected files by using software.
In this post, I have discussed many useful things with you to recover formatted data from hard disk. There are no manual methods to recover formatted data, so I found software to recover data from formatted disk named Hard Drive Recovery Software. You can try a demo version of this software to check the efficiency of the tool.