Sometimes you mistakenly format your hard drive after that you think that you have lost your data and you can not recover your data. But No, it is just an assumption. It is possible to recover formatted data from hard disk by using professional software.
Everyone will give you different solutions so that you can recover your data but I will suggest you that you should not trust any random person for data recovery because with one wrong step you can lose your data permanently. So you should download a reliable software and recover formatted data from hard disk.
Why You Should Format Hard Drive?
- Firmware Faults – Sometimes our system hangs and at that moment we think its impossible to access our data. So to avoid this kind of issue you should format your hard drive.
- Low/High Power Supply– Voltage fluctuation can cause damage to hard drive. You should have a stable power supply, nor too high neither too low.
- Crashed Hard Disk– Due to improper ventilation in CPU it can result in crashing of hard disk.
- Corrupt Files– Due to virus attack some files get corrupted and due to sudden shutdown of your system can also cause some files to become corrupt.
- Human Errors– There are times when we are in hurry, and due to a lot of stress we make mistakes. Sometimes it happens that we want to delete a file but we mistakenly deleted the main file. To overcome these errors you can format your hard drives.
“Last night I completed my project work and turned off my PC and then I slept. But when I turned on my PC, a pop-up message appeared on my screen “you need to format your drive” and I clicked on the “OK” button and I lost my data and I did not take backup of my project”. What should I do now?
“A day before yesterday I have formatted my PC. But now, I need some files which are important for me. I did not have any back up of my files”. How can I restore them?
Most of the users face this kind of problems. So, don’t worry now you have a better solution for these kind of problems. You can recover formatted data from hard disk very easily by using SysTools Hard Drive Formatted Data Recovery Software.
Procedure to Recover Lost Data From Formatted Hard Drive
Step 1– Download and install the software. After this, click on “start” button, then click on the “all programs” and then select “Systools Hard Drive Data Recovery”.
Step 2– When you select “Systools Hard Drive Data Recovery”. The software will ask you to select the scanning process. Two types of scanning process are there
- Scan– The user should select “scan” option, when he/she wants to recover deleted or corrupted files or folders.
- Formatted Scan– The user should select “formatted scan” option when he/she wants to recover the formatted data.
After selecting the scanning process. You should click on “scan” button.
Step 3– When you click on the “scan” button. The software will show you the progress report in the form of reading percentage. You have to wait till the time it gets 100% completed. After the scanning process is completed, the software will display all your data on the left panel.
Step 4– Now, you need to select the data which you want to recover. All the items will be shown in the right panel. The permanently deleted data will be shown in red color so that user does not face any kind of problem.
Step 5– Select those files which you want to recover and click on “save” option. And select a destination where you want to store all the recovered data.
Benefits Of Hard Drive Data Recovery Software
- Recover formatted data from hard disk safely.
- Supports multiple file formats like FAT, exFAT and NTFS.
- Supports all window versions. And can be used in system and laptop, both the devices.
- Recovers photos, videos, documents etc. properly and securely.
- This software can recover data from internal as well as external hard drive.
- Provides you with “refresh” option. So that, you can check if there is any attached storage device with your PC.
- Recover data from hard disk partition like GPT, MBR etc.
- It can recover formatted data, corrupted data and deleted data also from the hard disk.
- Fast data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
- You can recover your complete data or you can just recover some selected files by using SysTools Software.
In this post, I have discussed many useful things with you to recover formatted data from hard disk. There are no manual method to recover formatted data, so I found a software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. You can try a demo version of this software to check efficiency of the tool.