How to Import Excel File into Outlook Account?
How to transfer all contacts from Excel spreadsheet to Outlook? Also, you need a solution to import Excel file into Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016. Then without any doubt check out this article where we have found suitable solutions to complete the task effectively.
From time to time, many users need to import their contacts from an Excel sheet to Outlook. Now users can easily transfer their contacts from Excel file to Outlook PST file by following the appropriate steps.
Everyone knows that networking is very important in our lives, both personally and professionally. Many users want to save these in a table. But when users need to import Excel address book into Outlook, they may face many problems. Actually, this is not an easy task. So, in the next part of this article, we will discuss a manual and professional method to import all contacts from Excel to Outlook efficiently.
Manual Solution to Import Excel File into Outlook
Before moving the data of excel spreadsheet into a Outlook client, a user needs to convert the data into CSV format. Outlook application offers an option to import data into configured Outlook account using the Import /Export Wizard. As various Outlook versions available, follow all the steps to transfer Excel contacts file into Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
Convert Excel File to CSV File Format
- Start MS Excel in your operating system
- Go to File menu option and pick Save As option
- Find the target location for the generated files
- Click the “Save” button to start the process
- Pick the OK Tab to completed process
- Go to the destination folder, check the CSV file, and follow the next section to convert the Excel file to Outlook contacts
Import CSV File into Outlook
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Go to the File menu and go to Open & Export >> Import/Export Options.
- Hit on the Import from another program or file option and Pick the Next button.
- Choose the CSV format and apply the appropriate filters.
- Finally, Pick the “Finish” Option to complete the process.
Automatic Solution to Import Excel File into Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016
The above solution we explained are capable to move Excel file into Outlook. But the manual solution contains some drawbacks like, manual solution is time-consuming, you should have a basic technical knowledge to proceed with the manual solution. So, we bring up with Excel Contacts Converter Tool.
For Mac OS
This software provides some attractive features to enhance the working of tool. This software is capable to convert Excel files to PDF, MSG, HTML and, other file formats with all contact details.
Guide to Convert Excel Files to Outlook Supported Format
- First, Install & Open the tool into your device.
- Next, click on Browse button to select the files.
- After selecting files, you get the preview of selected files
- Then, select PST Option to convert into PST file.
- After this, you will get 3 options for conversion, you can select as per your need.
- Click on Browse button to provide the destination for converted files.
- At last, click on Export button to start conversion process.
Now, your selected files which you need to export into Outlook are completely exported.
In this technical write-up, we have discussed multiple solution to resolve the query how to import Excel file into Outlook. we compare both, the manual and the automated solution for the exact solution. We found out the automated solution is much better than the manual solution, the reasons are mentioned above. So, as per our suggestion go with the automated solution.