How to Bypass Access VBA Password Safely? Queries Solved
Are you also searching for a solution for “How to bypass access VBA password”? Do you want to remove password access database? Do you have any similar queries like this? If yes, then you can just explore this blog. You will find the best methods to crack access database password.
We are going to discuss all the above techniques in this blog. Let’s begin with the automated tool.
Steps to Retrieve Password from VBA MDB File?
1: Download the software on the system.
2: Click Add File or Folder VBA file.
3: Select the VBA file, and click the Open tab.
4: Click the Reset Option, and it will show the password.
Best Alternative to Solution Bypass Access VBA Password
With this expertly suggested software, users can quickly unlock VBA passwords in Excel 2021, 2019, 2016 and below versions. It helps users access VBA files for which they have forgotten the password. With the help of the software, you can access any password-protected VBA file without any technical uncertainty.
With this utility, you can easily crack VBA Excel password and open an XLA or XLS file without losing any information. It does not require any technical expertise. And it also has many advanced features, which we will discuss later on. Let’s have a look at the workings of the tool.
Complete Guide to Crack Access Database Password
- The first step is to download and install the automated tool.
- Click on the “Add files” or “Add folder” button to insert the password-protected files.
- Now, select the files to bypass VBA password access and hit the “Open” option.
- After performing all the above steps, click on the “Reset” button.
- At last, when the procedure is completed,. The software will display the message “Reset Process Completed Successfully.”.
You need to follow the above guide to remove password from access database. Let’s take a look at the features of this automated tool.
Prominent Features of this Software
- Users can remove passwords from Microsoft Word documents, Access, PowerPoint, and others.
- Supports recovering passwords from single and multiple VBA files.
- The tool automatically generates a new password and deletes the old password.
- Allows recovering passwords from Macro formats like.xlsb,.xltm,.docm,.xlam,.dotm, etc.
- Users can easily bypass VBA passwords of any specific length.
- The tool is compatible with Microsoft Office and Windows OS.
- Allows resetting VBA passwords from different file formats, like.mdb,.xla,.doc,.xlt,.accdb,.dot,.ppsm, etc.
Manual Procedure to Bypass Access VBA Password
Here, we are going to discuss the two different manual methods. But before starting with the process,. The user should take a backup of all the VBA password-protected documents. Because the manual solution is not safe to use.
Using Visual Basic Editor
- You need to create and open a new Access database.
- Tap on the “Alt + F11” keys together to open VBA.
- After opening the Visual Basic editor, go to the “Insert” option and click on the “Module” button.
- At last, you need to add the code given below:
Bypass MS Access Database Password with MS Access
- Firstly, enter the password for the database file and open it.
- Click on the “File” tab, click on the “Open” option and select the “Decrypt Database” option.
- Here, you need to hit the “OK” button when it asks about exclusive use.
- After this, select the .accdb file that needs to be decrypted.
- Now, select the “Open Exclusive” option from the drop-down list.
- After performing all the steps, you can bypass VBA access password.
- Search for the “File” tab and click on the “Decrypt database” option.
At last, you just need to add the password in the User Database Password dialogue box.
Limitations of Manual Procedures
- Working with VBA code requires knowledge of a certain amount of technical information.
- Any mistake in your VBA code can cause a lot of problems.
- You cannot change the password you are currently using for MS Access.
In the above write-up, we have mentioned different techniques to bypass Access VBA password. Users can opt for the manual methods but both manual methods are tricky. These methods require technical knowledge; non-technical users will face a lot of difficulties while using the manual methods.
Also, manual techniques are not safe to use. But if you go for the automated tool to remove password from access database, then it will be the best option. This tool is safe and secure for remove access VBA project password. Users do not need any technical expertise to use this professional tool.