Are you also searching a solution for “How to Bypass VBA Password in Access” this query? Do you want to bypass MDB password? Do you have any similar queries like this? If yes, then you can just explore this blog. You will find the best methods to bypass the VBA passwords.
Table of Contents
We are going to discuss all the above techniques to bypass Access VBA password in this blog. Let’s begin with the automated Tool.
Professional Tool to Bypass MS Access Database Password
This VBA Password Remover Software is one of the best applications to bypass Access VBA password. This tool has a user-friendly interface. It does not require any technical expertise. And it also has many advanced features which we will discuss later on. Let’s have a look at the working of the VBA Password Remover Tool.
Step-by-Step Guide to Bypass MS Access Database Password
- The first step is to download and install the VBA Password Remover Automated Tool.
- Click on the “Add files” or “Add folder” button to insert the password-protected files.
- Now, select the files to bypass Access VBA password and hit the “Open” option.
- After performing all the above steps, click on the “Reset” button.
- At last, when the procedure is completed. The software will display a message “Reset Process Completed Successfully”.
You need to follow the above guide to bypass the MS Access database password. Let’s have a look at the feature of this automated tool.
Prominent Features of VBA Password Remover Tool
- Users can unlock VBA password in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and documents.
- Supports to recover passwords from single and multiple VBA files
- Tool auto generates a new password and deletes the old password
- Allows recovering passwords from Macro formats like: .xlsb, .xltm, .docm, .xlam, .dotm etc.
- Users can easily bypass VBA passwords of any specific length
- The tool is compatible with Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Allows resetting VBA passwords from different file formats like: .mdb, .xla, .doc, .xlt, .accdb, .dot, .ppsm etc.
Manual Procedure to Bypass Access VBA Password
Here, we are going to discuss the 2 different manual methods. But, before starting with the process. The user should take a backup of all the VBA Password Protected documents. Because the manual solution is not safe to use.
Bypass Access VBA Password Manually using Visual Basic Editor
- You need to create and open a new Access database.
- Tap on the “Alt + F11” keys together to open VBA.
- After opening the Visual Basic editor, go to the “Insert” option and click on the “Module” button.
- At last, you need to add the code given below:-
Bypass MS Access Database Password using MS Access
- Firstly, enter the password of the database file and open it.
- Click on the “File” tab, click on the “Open” option and select the “Decrypt Database” option.
- Here, you need to hit the “OK” button when it will ask about the exclusive use.
- After this, select the .accdb file which needs to be decrypted.
- Now, select the “Open Exclusive” option from the drop-down list.
- After performing all the steps, you can bypass VBA access password.
- Search for the “File” tab and click on the “Decrypt database” option.
At last, you just need to add the password in the User Database Password dialogue box.
In the above write-up, we have mentioned different techniques to bypass Access VBA password. Users can opt for the manual methods but, both the manual methods are tricky. These methods need technical knowledge, non-technical users will face a lot of difficulties while using the manual methods. Also, manual techniques are not safe to use. But if you go for the automated tool to bypass MDB password then it will the best option. Because this tool is safe and secure to bypass MS Access database password. Users do not need any technical expertise to use this professional tool.