Looking for a reliable solution to remove password from Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010 or all versions? Also, want to unlock an old VBA password protected .doc file? So, you have landed at a right place. In this blog, we will discuss easiest and simplest way to remove forgotten password from MS Word. Moreover, if you have lost the encrypted password from a Microsoft word document and want to unprotect that file, then this blog is a perfect solution for you. Here, we will discuss a manual as well as automated approach to Reset VBA Password (.doc, .dot, .xls,.xla &.mbd)
Microsoft Word is one of the best and popular office tools used worldwide. It is used to create, edit, and format written documents in the workplace, at school and home. It also includes personal or formal business letters, resumes, cover-sheets etc. It has an advanced level of features, using which it helps users to grab more job opportunities. In today’s time, MS Word is more commonly used in workplaces as compared to other Office tools. Furthermore, here are mentioned some reasons to remove VBA password in Microsoft Word document. So, let’s have a look.
Reasons to Remove Password in Microsoft Word File
A password-protected MS Word document is a document in which you need to put in the password in order to open and modify. You may select Read-only to view the document, but you will still need the password to unlock it and make any changes. So, here I am going to show you an easy way i.e. How to Remove Password from Microsoft Word, How to Remove forgotten Password in Microsoft Word document etc. even if you do not know the password to open it first. Before I start, here is mentioned how we can normally remove password in MS Word a password-protected document File.
Method 1: How to Remove Password from Microsoft Word
1. Open a new Microsoft Word document
2. Then, open VBA or press Alt + F11 keys
3. Now, click on Insert and select a Module.
4. Enter the following code in the general Windows – press F5.
5. Now, select the Word document to unlock – click on open.
6. After that, you will get a small pop up box in few minutes. The password from the encrypted word file has been recovered successfully.
7. Click on OK and close the pop up box.
8. Now, the encrypted document will get opened.
9. Press on file tab – choose the option of protected document.
10. Now, select the encrypt with password option.
11. Just clear the password from the text box and click on Ok button to remove the protected password from the .doc file.
12. So, now you can open the document without any password.
Limitations of the Manual Approach
In order to Remove Password from Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 the manual method is not considered as the perfect option because these manual approaches always have some limitations associated with them. These are:
1. The manual approach is lengthy and confusing also.
2. Non-technical users not perform
3. It is time-consuming.
Note: This method only works when the password is within 7 characters only, if it exceeds than 7 characters. Then, try the second solution and save your time.
Method 2: Automated Solution to Remove Password from MS Word Document
As already discussed above, all these disadvantages of the manual approach, users are advised for automated software to remove MS Word password such as SysTool VBA Password Remover. According to the professionals, it is one of the best solutions to remove password from Microsoft Word document. The utility easily eliminates the old password and generates a new VBA password for the document. The tool offers some of the unique services that makes it different from other available products are:
1. It easily removes password from individual VBA document
2. Recover the password of any length and type of document
3.The software supports all MS office files such as .doc, .dot, .xls,.xla &.mbd file type
4. Application removes the previous password and generates a newer VBA password
5. Also, it is compatible with all Windows versions and Microsoft Office (32 bit & 64 bit)
Nowadays, Microsoft Word is one of the most prominently used office tools. It is used to add create documents, workplaces, school work or other. Also, it is safely protected with a strong password but sometimes it becomes very difficult to remember all passwords of each Microsoft Word document. Thus, it is necessary to know How to Remove Password from Microsoft Word 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016. In the above, section, we have discussed a manual solution to erase the MS word document security. Along with this, we have suggested an alternate solution i.e., VBA Password Remover that helps to remove forgotten password from MS Word file without any fear of data loss.