Microsoft Word is one of the best and popular office tools used worldwide. It is used to create, edit, and format
For Example:Personal or formal business letters, resumes, cover-sheets etc. It has an advanced level of knowledge could lead to job opportunities since MS Word is used a lot in the workplace. Furthermore, here are mentioned some reasons to remove password from Microsoft Word document. So, let’s have a look once.
Reasons to Remove Password Protection Microsoft Word
A password-protected MS Word document is a document that you need to put in the password in order to open and modify. You may select Read-only to view the document, but you will still need the password to unlock it and make any changes. So, here I am going to show you an easy way How to Remove forgotten Password in Microsoft Word document even if you do not know the password to open it first.
Before I start, here is mentioned how we normally remove password in MS Word a password-protected document File.
Method 1: How to Remove Password from Microsoft Word Document File
- Open a new Microsoft Word document
- Then, open VBA or press Alt + F11 keys
- Now, click on Insert and select a Module
- Enter the following code in the general Windows – press F5 to remove password from Microsoft Word
- Now, select the Word document to unlock – click on open
- After that, you will get a small pop up box in few minutes. The password from the encrypted word file has been recovered successfully
- Click on Ok and close the pop up box
- Now, the encrypted document will get opened
- Press on file tab – choose the option of protected document
- Now, select the encrypt with password option to remove password from Microsoft word
- Just clear the password from the text box and click on OK button to remove the protected password from the .doc file.
- So, after that you can open the document without any password to reset password in Microsoft word.
Limitations of the Manual Approach
Remove Password Protection from Microsoft Word Document, the manual method is not considered as the perfect option because these manual approaches always have some limitations associated with them. These are:
Themanual approach is lengthy and confusing also.
- Non-technical users not perform
- It is time-consuming
Note: This method only works when the password is within 7 characters only, if it exceeds than 7 characters. Then, try the second solution and save your time.
Method 2: Automated Solution to Reset Password in Microsoft Word
As already discussed above, all these disadvantages of the manual approach, users are advised for automated software to remove MS Word password such as SysTools Excel VBA Project Password Remover. According to the professionals, it is one of the best solution to remove password from Microsoft word 2016, 2010, 2007, etc. Furthermore, this utility easily eliminates the old password and generates a new VBA password for the document. The tool offers some of the unique services that makes it different from other available products are:
1. It easily removes password from individual VBA document
2. The software supports all MS office files such as .doc, .dot, .xls,.xla &.mbd file type
3. Recover the password of any length and type of document
4. Application removes the previous password and generates a newer VBA password
5. Also, it is compatible with all Windows versions and Microsoft Office (32 bit & 64 bit).
Nowadays, Microsoft Word is one of the most prominently used office tools. It used to added or create documents, workplaces, school work or other. Also, it is safely protected with a strong password but sometimes it becomes very difficult to remember all passwords of each Microsoft Word document. Thus, it is necessary to know How to Remove Password from Microsoft Word 2016, 2010, 2007, etc. In the above, section, we have discussed a manual solution to erase the MS word document security. Along with this, we have suggested an alternate solution i.e., VBA Password Remover that helps to