How to Import vCard Contacts to iPhone Versions?
Summary: In this technical guide, we are going to discuss the solution to Import vCard to iPhone. We try our best, as you can see, there are four listed methods. You can select the solution as per your requirements. Continue reading the article to add vCard to iPhone.
Many email applications enable users to import vCard files to iPhones easily. To perform this import process, you don’t have to convert the VCF file, instead, you can directly import vCard to iPhone 5, 5s, 6, and 7 (and other latest versions) contacts application.
“Hy Guys, I lost my all data from my iPhone 7 plus which includes all my photos, contacts, and some other important data. From all the data, contacts are the most important thing and I have created them a back few days ago. So now, I have a vCard file and it contains all my important contacts in it but I don’t know how to import my vCard contacts to iPhone 6. Can anyone help to get through this scenario by providing some best solutions to import vCard contacts to iPhone?”
Instant Solution: If you want to import vCard to iPhone in an efficient way, then you can first transfer them to Outlook using the SysTools vCard Importer tool that will import VCF to PST and then you can access the contacts in iPhone.
#1 – Transfer vCard Contacts to iPhone directly
There are so many methods available but importing contacts through email is the easiest option to perform the entire process if the size of the vCard file is not too big.
- Add the vCard file as an attachment to the email and mail it to your own email address.
- Open the email application on your iPhone and open the attachment.
- After opening the attachment, iPhone will show you a pop-up asking you to convert the vCard file to iPhone. You just have to follow the steps and all the contacts will be added to your iPhone address book.
#2 – Import vCard Contacts to iPhone 7, 8, X, 11, and 12 via Microsoft Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook on your computer. Then go to File menu, select Open, and then go to the Import option. After that click on Import from another program and click Next.
- There you will be navigated to an “Import a File” window. Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) or vCard file. Now, click Next.
- Click on Browse to transfer the vCard contacts file from your system and click Next. Now, press Finish, and all your contacts will be uploaded to the Outlook contacts folder.
- Now open iTunes on your computer system and connect your iPhone to iTunes via a USB cable.
- In the left panel, you will see your device under the devices option. Click on it and you will see the summary page. Select the Info tab and go to contacts.
- Here, you will see the Sync contacts option. Just select Outlook and choose all contacts option. After clicking on Apply button placed on the bottom right of the screen and then hitting Sync and the contacts will start importing to iPhone.
#3 – Import vCard to iPhone 6/6s/7/7 Plus Through Gmail
- Open Gmail and log in to the Gmail account. Now, click on the Gmail button displayed on the left side and navigate to the Contacts category. Here, choose More and click on the Import option from the drop-down list.
- A Pop-up will be displayed, here click on choose File option to search for the contacts stored in your computer system. Then, click Import and all your contacts will be uploaded to Gmail.
- Open iTunes on the computer and connect your iPhone to iTunes through a data cable.
- Go to the devices section and go to the contacts option.
- Here, click on the Sync Contacts option and select Google Contacts from the drop-down list.
- Hit Apply and Sync button and all your contacts will be converted to iPhone.
Trouble-Free Solution to Import vCard to iPhone 6, 6s, 7
Copying vCard contact files to iPhone is a bit easy task to perform but it takes so much time depending on the size of the file. Also, a user has to put a lot of effort to perform the entire process properly. So, there is an alternative option to fulfill the task in countable minutes that too without losing any data. By using SysTools vCard Importer Wizard, users can convert vCard contacts to iPhones easily and efficiently.
After exploring the issues faced by the users while copying vCard contacts to iPhone. Here, we have discussed multiple solutions to import vCard to iPhone 5. 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 7plus, and other latest iPhone versions: Manual and automated solutions. So, users can choose according to their requirements.