These days, Microsoft Outlook is the preeminent application that brings mail management attributes in front of the users. It provides many applications and also manages the schedule in the calendar section. However, it is very common for people to have multiple calendars like one for family, sports, schools, organizations, travel, and plans. Sometimes, they need to merge their Outlook calendar entries into one. In case it is possible, users can export one calendar folder and after that, they can import all the other folders. Hereafter, in the below section, we will discuss how to merge calendars in Outlook 2016 by using both manual and instant solution.
Instantaneous Solution to Merge Calendars in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
Merge PST Files Software by SysTools is the instant solution to merge multiple Outlook calendars. This software has many additional advantages that make it the best among all the products available in the online market.
How to Merge Two Calendars in Outlook 2016 Manually?
In order to merge calendars in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 first, you need to export the single calendar folder and then import all items in second calendar folder. To understand this process completely, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Import Outlook Calendar Events
- First of all, open and run the Outlook program.
- Then, select Calendars option from the navigation pane.
- Now, go to the File menu & search for the Options button.
- After that, go to the Advanced option & select Export from the export section.
- Further, click on the Export to a file >> Next >> Outlook Data File & then click on the Next button.
- Now, choose the calendar folder that you want to import.
- If you need to import subfolders then you can mark the Include the subfolders box and then combine calendar items.
- Afterward, select Browse button to find out the desired location where the users want to export calendar folder.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
Step 2: Export Calendar Items from MS Outlook
Now, to merge the Outlook calendars, follow the below the steps given below:
- At first, go to File menu >> Open >> Import option.
- Now, choose the Import from another program and then click on Next button.
- After that, tap on the Outlook Data file (*.pst) & click on the Next option.
- Further, choose the Browse button to navigate the specific location where you have stored an exported calendar folder & then click on OK button.
- Afterward, choose the Option and then Do Not Import Duplicate Items and click on the Next button.
- Now, select the calendar folder in which you want to import.
- Finally, selected the imported items in the same folder & click on Finish button to merge it.
Limitations in Manual Method to Merge Two Calendars in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
The manual method has some drawbacks that have been observed in the overall process that are time consuming and lengthy. So, to avoid these consequences, users can use PST Merge tool to access entire process in a simple manner. However, it is completely reliable and easy solution to combine multiple Outlook calendars.
A Process to Merge Calendars in Outlook 2016 By Using Error-free Method
Step 1: First of all, install and run the PST merge software.
Step 2: After that, select and add files or folder to combine.
Step 3: Now, choose the option – join, merge PST or merge contacts
Step 4: Finally, merge multiple PST files into single PST.
Outlook calendars are really essential for users, as they store lots of important events. However, sometimes Outlook users need to combine multiple Outlook calendars. Therefore, in this write-up, we have discussed both manual and automatic solution to merge calendars in Outlook 2016. So, by following this blog, a user can easily choose either manual or automated solution as per there accordance to merge multiple calendars in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007.