How to Recover Deleted Files from Hard Disk in Windows? Top 4 Ways
“Need help! I accidentally deleted some vital files. Unluckily, I have emptied my recycle bin also. Is there any possible way to recover deleted items from hard disk on Windows 10? Those shift-deleted data files are very crucial for me. So, please suggest an alternative technique to recover lost file from hard disk in Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11 instantly. Any assistance would be kindly appreciated. Thanks a bunch.”
In this technological arena, almost every single user is addicted to storing their vital data on a computer. But sometimes users are confronted with a tiresome issue, such as data deletion. At times, when a user deletes their files, either mistakenly or intentionally, from the computer,. So, those files were wiped out at that time. But they are locally stored in recycle bins. Or if they are deleted, then all are saved on the system’s hard disk. However, a user can easily recover large deleted files from hard disk without any hassle. So, today! In this article, we took an issue into consideration, such as how to restore permanently deleted files in Windows 11. Thus, we are going to mention the best techniques to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Let’s go thoroughly to the complete post to learn more:
Automatic Solution to Recover Deleted Files from Hard Disk
Here, we have come up with an instant approach, named Hard Drive Data Recovery software, to recover formatted data from hard disk. With the help of this amazing tool, you can easily recover data from corrupted, deleted, and lost hard disks. This software is programmed with enhanced algorithms, which help to provide quick recovery of deleted files. Mainly, this hard disk recovery tool facilitates an understandable user interface.
So, a non-technical user can also implement the recovery procedure without seeking any external help. It restores the complete data with integrity and maintains the folder hierarchy. All in all, this is one of the best programs to recover deleted WAV files and also permanently deleted files in Windows 11, 10. Moreover, you can check out and utilize this efficient software by visiting our authoritative page.
Read More: How to Recover Deleted CCTV Recording in CP Plus?
Quick Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted files in Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7
- Home screen when downloading and installing hard drive recovery software.
- When connecting a hard disk to a system,. Windows then displays a message: “The disk in the drive needs to be formatted.” However, there is no need to click the Format Disk button. Otherwise, your data file will be permanently lost or deleted.
- After that, click the “Scan” button to recover permanently deleted files from your hard drive.
- The software will start scanning and we will wait until it is 100% complete.
- When you browse folders, this software displays all the folders in the browsing pane.
- Select a folder on the left panel and view the complete data on the right panel of the software. The number of data items is also displayed.
- Apart from filters, this software also offers advanced search features. Here, you can specify the creation date, modification date, and last access date. Additionally, you can apply file types and folder names. Then click the “Search” button.
The software provides two options: save selected files or save all recovered data. Choose a folder and press the Keep All Data or Keep Deleted Data option.
Gazing for Something Free?
We know what our users want; don’t worry! We also mention the free solution to recover deleted data from hard drive in Windows. This manual solution is obtainable in three ways. All three methods to recover lost file from hard disk laptops are discussed in an efficient manner. You can select any of them according to your ease and comfort.
#1: Recover Deleted Items from Hard Disk Recycle Bin in Windows
By implementing the below-listed steps, you can easily recover deleted files from the recycle bin. Unless you shift and delete data files or empty the recycle bin,. Following are the steps to restore deleted data from external hard disk in Windows. Let’s take a look:
- Primarily, open the recycle Bin.
- After that, search for those files, which you need to retrieve from the trash bin. When you found those files. Choose all to restore to your system.
- Now, right-click on the opted-for files and hit on the option to Restore.
- Ultimately, your deleted files will be restored to their original location on your desktop
2: Recover Deleted Files from Hard Disk from the Previous Backup
There is an in-built utility in Windows 7 that permits you to backup your files. After that, you can easily restore them at a later point. Additionally, if you enable this feature,. So, you can utilize this to recover lost file from hard disk. To do so, follow the below-stated steps in a sequential manner:
- Initially, hit the Start button.
- Now, click on the Control Panel, and after that, go to System and Maintenance.
- Here, you will view an option called Backup and Restore. Simply click on it to access it.
- Subsequently, if you already have a backup of your data files,. So, click on Restore My Files.
- At last, a window for file recovery will pop up on your screen. That asks you to choose the backup that you need to restore the data from. Afterward, you have to select the most recent backup. This will automatically recover all the deleted files on your computer that were backed up with Backup and Restore.
3# Recover Large Deleted Files from Hard Disk by the Previous Version
In addition, to recover deleted items from hard disk, you can try this solution to restore a previous version of files in Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Firstly, right-click on the folder which contains your deleted files and select the Properties option.
- Then, click on the Previous Versions tab.
- Lastly, you can view a list of the older versions of folders. Here, select the file edition you require to restore and hit the Restore button.
As we all know, there is no manual solution that can recover deleted files from hard disks in Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7. So, it is required and recommended to opt for a professional solution. Thus, in this post, we listed the world’s top data recovery software. This application can restore permanently deleted files on Windows without any hassle. So, it is high time to make smart decisions without wasting time.
People Asked Questions
Yes, with the help of HDD Recovery software, users can recover permanently deleted files in Windows OS. For the use of this tool, technical knowledge is not required.
By following four easy steps, users can recover large deleted files from hard disk
1. Download the install tool on your system
2. Choose scan option to scan your drive
3. Now view your all recovered data
4. Finally, save your data at the desired location