This blog demonstrates solutions for how to retrieve hidden files from pen drive or USB drive.
After you have read this post, you will get to know:
- The recovery of hidden files from pen drive using cmd(command prompt)
- How to make hidden files visible using file explorer
- Unhide hidden files from pen drive using professional software
The methods described here are effective and useful. These three methods surely resolve your all problems with no time. So follow the guide till the end to show hidden files from pen drive or recover deleted files from flash drive.
Part 1: How to Retrieve Hidden Files From Pen Drive Using CMD
This method should be the first choice for you when you want to unhide hidden files from pen drive. Recovery of hidden files would be easy if you follow the steps carefully:
- Connect your pen drive or USB on your computer.
- Go the Start menu and enter Windows+R to open run.
- Now, type cmd to open a command prompt in your system.
- Once your cmd is open, type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.* and press enter.(here G represents the name of your drive, you replace it with your drive letter)
At last, check if you can see the hidden files in the pen drive.
Part 2: Show hidden Files Using File Explorer
- In the search box type “file explorer options” and press enter.
- Now, in the file explorer options, select view option.
- From the advanced settings, select ‘show hidden files, folders, and drives’.
- Click on the OK button.
If the above method doesn’t help then try the other method given below.
Part 3: Unhide Hidden Files from Pen Drive Using Professional Software
If you want to reduce data loss risks and don’t have the technical knowledge, using a third-party tool could be a better choice. The above methods we discussed are time-consuming and not sure that your hidden files will visible in pen drive. Therefore, we strongly recommended to use the professional software, i.e., Pen Drive Recovery Tool to retrieve hidden files from pen drive.
The most amazing tool that will give you a 100% guaranteed for safe and effective results. It can easily scan hidden files from pen drive and after scanning users and preview the resultant files. Also, the tool supports FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file format. You can recover deleted files, formatted and corrupted files from pen drive.
Guide to Retrieve hidden Files From Pen Drive
Download and install Pen Drive Recovery Software on your system.
- Select the drive and click on the SCAN option for scanning hidden files from pen drive.
- Once the scanning is completed, you can preview the retrieved hidden files.
- Now, save the selected hidden files or complete files.
- By performing the above steps you can retrieve all your hidden files from pen drive in a few clicks.
This article has helped you to retrieve hidden files from pen drive effortlessly. You can try any of the methods from this article. Also, no other pen drive recovery tool can give you so smooth and user-friendly interface as this tool gives. So, use the given professional tool to unhide hidden files from pen drive.