How to Divide PDF Files Into Multiple Pages? [Quick Solution]
Do you need a dependable way to divide PDF files into multiple pages? You are unable to find a reliable solution for this? Don’t worry about it! We’re here to help you get simple and effective ways to split PDF into multiple documents. So, without any doubt, read the complete post and know the solution quickly. First, let us understand a user’s query for the same.
Help, I’d like to know how to divide PDF files into multiple pages. I want to share some pages of my PDF with my friend as an attachment in an email. So, I’m looking for a reliable solution to DiVIDE a pdf document without losing any bit of data. Can anyone share actual and simple working steps? Any help is very much appreciated!
If you are also finding solutions for the same problem, then keep reading. Here, you will learn about the best methods to cut PDF into multiple pages in the upcoming segment.
Method 1# Divide PDF Into Individual Pages With Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc
The Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is an application used to view, create, and manage PDF files. But, if you want to divide PDF documents then you have to purchase its paid version. Because the free version of Adobe Acrobat does not provide the option to perform the same. If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, follow the steps to split PDF into multiple documents:
- Open the document that you want to break with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- After this, click the Tools option and choose the Organize Page option and click on Split.
- In the Split Document by Window, select the required option, Number of Pages, File Size, and Top-Level Bookmarks, to break the PDF file.
- Click the Output Options button to select the location where you want to save the new files.
- Finally, hit the OK button to split the file.
Method 2# Divide PDF Files Into Multiple Pages Using the Automated Tool
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, then we suggest you use Best Tool to Split PDF Pages. It can easily divide a large-size PDF into individual files within a few simple clicks. Also, the tool offers you different options such as-
- Split PDF file by page number
- SplitingPDF by each page
- Cut PDF by Page Range
- Split PDF by Odd pages
- Split PDF files by Even pages
- Breaking PDF by size
In addition to this, it is capable to divide the password-protected PDF files but the password must be known to users. Along with this, users can also combine PDFs into one file using the tool. Due to its simple and easy-to-use graphical interface, non-technical users can easily use it without any issues. Moreover, the tool is compatible with all types of Adobe PDF files.
For Windows OS
For Mac OS
Refer to this article to know: How Do I Split PDF files on Mac? Top 2 Ways
Let’s proceed with the following steps to split PDF into multiple documents:
1. In the first step, download and run the tool to cut pdf into multiple pages (available for both Windows & Mac).
2. Next, click on the Split option to break the large-size PDF file.
3. Choose the Add Files and Add Folder options to load the PDF files and divide PDF files into multiple pages.
4. Now mark the button related to the Split file by each page.
5. Click on Change and provide the desired destination location to save the resultant files.
6. Once done, hit the Split button to start the process to split PDF into multiple documents.
Read More: How to Merge PDF Files into One?
In this article, we have briefly discussed ways to divide PDF files into multiple pages. We have talked about both manuals as well as automatic methods to perform the same. As already discussed, there are many limitations associated with the manual procedure. So we have introduced the software that helps you in every possible way to cut pdf into multiple pages and makes your task easier.