Lotus Notes, once an exceptionally prevalent email client in its peak time among all the other email services available. In this way, this has, in the end, drive the clients to move from Lotus Notes to an alternate email client. Since Outlook is proclaimed as the most recommendable solution in the current era and by this, it has reached the pinnacle and thus has become a prior choice to migrate Lotus Notes to Exchange, Outlook, etc. In addition, Microsoft Outlook in a joint effort with Exchange server has become an important factor in the success in small as well as large-sized organizations.
In any case, Lotus Notes to Live Exchange Server relocation isn’t a simple task as it seems to be and can give rise to a lot of issues. These issues turn out to be a glitch in the migration and hence, in the long run, may hamper the entire migration process. In this content, we will illuminate you about some of the Lotus Domino to Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 migration issues that are well on the way to emerge when you choose to export your data between Lotus Notes and Exchange Server. Let’s understand it thoroughly.
Flaws in Lotus Notes to MS Exchange Migration
Moving from a particular platform you are completely aware with, to another platform is never a simple task. It seems to be more troublesome and thus becomes more problematic in the near future. Same is the situation with Notes to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 migration too. Here is a complete list of the number of issues that can emerge at a time to import NSF to Exchange:
- Many times, the companies are not completely aware of the exact resource that puts users in the transfer process. The correct measure of the devices, investments, manpower and the dangers can be completely estimated by the suggestions of experts and other officials and their guidance is the complete must. Later on, when the transfer process has been completely initiated the set of estimates and speculations have been made by the organizations can go in a wrong direction and it can worsen the entire process.
- Migrating to any new email client-server environment demands a lot of investment and time. This is because of the reality, that the clients require investing more energy to get acquainted with the working of Microsoft Exchange when they relocate from Notes. Henceforth, it can prompt a slight diminishing in the proficiency of the organization.
- The Domino administrator requires a lot of information about the MS Exchange server and its environment. This requests huge speculation on both time and monitory terms.
- Moving to a new platform leads to the creation of a lot of questions and inquiries from the client’s end, which should be settled in an auspicious way. Hence, the association should give consistent help to comprehending the inquiries and which must be finished by setting up a group that can do likewise.
Hence, we see that it is completely vital for any organization to make a plan to complete the process of transfer while remembering the advantages and disadvantages of it.
Professional Solution to Convert NSF to Exchange 2016 / 2013 / 2010
The program is a marvelous approach to resolve the conversion issues of NSF to EDB files. The SysTools Mail Migration Wizard facilitates the users with many functions that can be used in terms of performing the migration of files.
- Export Lotus Notes NSF files to Live Exchange Server, Outlook
- Imports the Domino Server Mailbox to MS Outlook with an ease
- Transfer Domino Server Mailboxes to the Live Exchange Server
- Offers to convert the Domino Server Mailboxes to Office 365
- Requires Domino Server Environment to perform the migration
- Needs Exchange Server for performing entire migration task
- Compatible with all editions of Lotus Notes and MS Exchange
Lotus Notes is contrasted and client server application, while none of them remains close to the server in any case. In any case, a few disappointments in the programming of Domino server has influenced it today before its contending server applications like; Microsoft Exchange Server. Exchange, on the other hand, is again is a direct result of its easy to understand UI and working along with the actually advantageous alternatives like the recoverability of lost/erased things from mailboxes. Accordingly, an ever-increasing number of clients are maneuvered into utilizing the last finished the previous for its outdatedness. In any case, a suggestion is made for the use of business Lotus Notes to Exchange migration solutions only to move NSF to Exchange all the more easily effective.