How to Recover Deleted Pictures from Computer Recycle Bin? Top Solution
Unable to access your data or your hard drive got corrupted? No need to worry; hard drives are the devices that store a huge amount of data. But sometimes it happens that hard drives become corrupt due to some of these reasons. In this kind of situation, don’t panic because there are some methods that you can use to recover deleted pictures from computer recycle bin. we will tell you some solutions to retrieve deleted photos from computer. By using those solutions, you can find lost pictures on PC safely and securely.
Common Reasons for Data Deletion
- By mistake, you deleted some pictures by pressing the “delete” button.
- You click on the “shift + delete” button unintentionally and you lose your images.
- You formatted your hard drive and did not take a backup.
- Removed data from recycle-bin.
- Virus attack or infection.
These are some common reasons for data deletion. But there is no need to worry; you can recover deleted files from hard drive in Windows. And not only images; you can also recover audio, videos, documents, etc. by using Hard Drive Data Recovery Software.
Methods to Recover Deleted Pictures from Computer Recycle Bin
You can recover deleted photos from computer using manual methods as well. There are two types of manual methods.
1. Retrieve Deleted Photos from Computer Using CMD
This method does not provide you with the surety to recover deleted files from NTFS partitions safely. So, you should avoid using the CMD method. You can use the automated software because it provides a guarantee to find lost pictures on PC safely.
- The first step is that you need to attach your drive to the system.
- To continue the process, go to the start menu.
- Type CMD in the search box and click on the “enterbutton.
- A list will appear; you need to search for “cmd.exe” in that list to continue the process.
- When you find cmd.exe, do a right click on cmd.exe and after that you need to type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.*(Replace G with your drive letter).
- Now, you just need to wait and check whether the data is recovered or not.
2. Using Anti-virus Software to Recover Lost Photos on PC
You can retrieve pictures by using anti-virus software but this method also has some drawbacks.
- To start the process, you need to download and install any anti-virus software to recover deleted movies from PC.
- Scan all your data with the software.
- And after this, you just need to check whether you can access your data or not.
You can recover deleted pictures from computer recycle bin using manual methods but these methods are quite risky to use because there are chances that you can lose your data. And these methods also don’t recover permanently deleted data. So, to recover deleted WAV files you can use the automated software that I will mention below.
Disadvantages of Both Manual Methods
There are many drawbacks to manual methods; some of them are given below:
- While recovering deleted pictures from computer recycle bins, users can permanently lose their data.
- Different errors occur in between the procedures.
- The manual method doesn’t show the correct results.
- Don’t provide a guarantee to restore pics from recycle bin safely and securely.
- There is no accuracy in the outcomes of the manual method.
Automated Solution to Recover Deleted Pictures from Computer Recycle Bin
Hard Disk Data Recovery Wizard can recover formatted data from hard disk and also recover damaged and deleted data. Supports all types of data for hard drive recovery. If the data is permanently deleted using the Shift+delete keys, the data can be recovered using the software.
This program is capable of recovering deleted data from hard drives in NTFS and FAT file formats. This software is completely safe, fast and accurate. Users can easily recover deleted video from computer and this utility can be downloaded and installed on all versions of Windows.
Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Computer Hard Disk : Guide
Step 1: The very first step is to download the software. After this, you need to install the software properly. After downloading and installing the data recovery software, go to “start,” select “all programs,” and then select “hard drive data recovery software.”.
Step 2: There are 2 modes of scanning options; now, you need to select any one of them as per your needs and requirements.
- Formatted Scan
After selecting the scanning option, click on the “scan” button.
Step 3: Now, you will see the progress report in the form of a reading percentage. You need to wait until the reading percentage reaches 100%. After this, you will see all your reports in the left panel of the recovery software.
Step 4: Select the files that you want to recover. You can recover some selected files or you can recover lost photos on a PC hard drive. The software will show you the permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience.
Step 5: Now, do a right-click on the selected files or folders and after doing a right-click, click on the “save” option. After this, select a proper path or destination where you want to save your restore pics from recycle bin.
Advantages of Professional Software
- This software also recovers and saves permanently deleted data.
- It supports different file formats, like FAT, exFAT and NTFS.
- This tool recovers data from internal and external hard drives.
- It recovers partitions of different sizes.
- You can recover photos, documents, audio, videos, etc. by using this software.
- It can also recover data from GPT and MBR partitions.
- This application recover deleted files from external hard drive on Windows 11, 10.
In this post, we have discussed how you can recover deleted pictures from computer recycle bin . You should use the automated solution to recover deleted pictures from the computer recycle bin because it is reliable software and provides you with many benefits as compared to other software.