Unable to access your data or your hard drive got corrupted? No need to worry, hard drives are the devices which stores a huge amount of data. But sometimes it happens that hard drives becomes corrupt due to some of the reasons. In this kind of situation, don’t panic because there are some methods which you can use to recover deleted pictures from computer recycle bin. I will tell you some solutions to recover deleted images from computer. By using those solutions you can recover deleted pics from recycle bin safely and securely.
Common Reasons For Data Deletion
- By mistake you delete some pictures by pressing “delete” button.
- You click on “shift + delete” button unintentionally and you lose your images.
- You formatted your hard drive, and did not take backup.
- Removed data from recycle-bin.
- Virus attacking or infection.
These are some common reasons for data deletion. But, no need to worry you can recover deleted pictures from computer recycle bin. And not not only images you can recover audios, videos, documents etc. by using Hard Drive Data Recovery Software.
Manual Methods To Retrieve Deleted Pictures From Computer Recycle Bin
You can recover deleted photos from computer using manual methods also. There are 2 types of manual methods.
- Recover deleted images using CMD Method
- Recover deleted photos using Anti-virus software
Note:- You can use manual methods to Recover deleted images from computer. But, it has some major drawbacks. There are chances that you can permanently lose your data if you use manual method for recovering data. Because manual method does not provide any kind of guarantee to recover your complete data safely.
1. Using CMD recover deleted images from computer
This method does not provide you surety to recover your data safely. So, you should avoid to use CMD method. You can use the automated software because that software provides you guarantee to recover data safely.
- The first step is that you need to attach your drive to the system.
- To continue the process go to start menu.
- Type CMD in search box and click on “enter”button.
- A list will appear, you need to search for “cmd.exe” in that list to continue the process.
- When you find cmd.exe, do a right click on cmd.exe and after that you need to type attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:\*.*(Replace G with your drive letter).
- Now, you just need to wait and check whether the data is recovered or not.
2. Using Anti-virus software to recover deleted photos from computer
You can retrieve pictures by using anti-virus software but this method also has some drawbacks.
- To start the process, you need to download and install any anti-virus software to recover photos from hard drive.
- Scan all your data with the software.
- And after this, you just need to check whether you can access your data or not.
You can recover deleted pictures from computer recycle bin using the manual methods but these methods are quite risky to use because there are chances that you can lose your data permanently. And these methods also don’t recover permanently deleted data. So, to recover permanently deleted data you can use the automated software which I will mention below.
Disadvantages Of Recovering Data Manually
There are many drawbacks of manual methods, some of them are given below:-
- While recovering deleted pictures from computer recycle bin users can lose their data permanently.
- Different errors occurs in between the procedure.
- Manual method don’t show correct results.
- Don’t provide guarantee to recover data safely and securely.
- No accuracy is there in the outcomes of manual method.
Automated Solution To Recovering Deleted Pictures From Computer Recycle Bin
Step 1 – The very first step is to download the software. After this, you need to install the software properly. After downloading and installing the data recovery software, go to “start”, select “all programs” and then select “hard drive data recovery software”.
Step 2 – There are 2 type of scanning options, now, you need to select any one from them as per your need and requirement.
- Formatted Scan
After selecting the scanning option, click on the “scan” button.
Step 3 – Now, you will see the progress report in the form of reading percentage. You need to wait till the time the reading percentage gets 100% completed. After this, you will see all your reports in left panel of the recovery software.
Step 4 – Select the files which you want to recover. You can recover some selected files or you can recover all the files. The software will show you the permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience.
Step 5 – Now, do a right-click on the selected files or folders and after doing a right-click, click on the “save” option and after this, select a proper path or a destination where you want to save your recovered data.
Advantages Of Professional Software
- This software recovers and saves permanently deleted data also.
- It supports different file formats like FAT, exFAT and NTFS.
- This tool recovers data from internal and external hard drive.
- It recovers partitions of differentsizes.
- You can recover photos, documents, audios, videos etc. by using this software.
- It can also recover data from GPT and MBR partition.
- This software shows permanently deleted data in red color so that it will be easy for the user to differentiate between deleted and permanently deleted.
In this post I have discussed that how you can recovering deleted pictures from computer recycle bin . You should use the automated solution to recover data from hard disk because it is a reliable software and provides you many benefits as compared to other software.