How to Recover Files Deleted by Virus – Get Solution Here
Are you also suffering from the same problems and want a solution to recover files deleted by the virus. If so then, don’t panic, we will be here to assist users. In this write up we will suggest you best three methods to recover virus-infected files from PC.
How to Recover Files Deleted by Virus Using CMD
Users can recover virus-infected files without using CMD maybe users can recover deleted files from external hard drives or recover virus-infected files from hard drives. But it doesn’t mean users can restore their data easily and perfectly without losing any data. Anyway, users can give a chance to as it is free.
Note: Remember one thing if you have did any mistake your data will lose permanently. After that, users can not able to recover your data. One more thing CMD has no ability to recover files deleted by virus. So that’s why to take decisions wisely. Think about it twice.
Now, just follow these steps that I mentioned below to recover data from virus-infected from computers using the CMD command prompt:
- Press Win + R keys and write cmd, hit on entering and users can open the Command Prompt window.
- Write chkdsk D: /G and hit Enter. D is the hard drive you want to recover deleted movies from laptop, users can replace it with another drive letter according to their case.
- Type D:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click Enter. (Replace D according to your case)
- Once the recovery process is complete, users can head to the drive where users lose the data and users will display a new folder on it.
How to Recover Files Deleted By Virus Using Antivirus Software
If the above method is not able to recover deleted pictures from computer then users can try the next method. You can install any reliable antivirus application on your computer and scan it. After doing this thing if your data is normally infected by a virus then, users will recover deleted video from computer. If files are extremely infected by viruses then, it restores is impossible. After that go to another method.
How to Recover Files Deleted by Virus Using Automated Software
If you can not able to recover deleted files from hard disk in Windows by using these two methods then users can try this reliable tool. Before using this software you have to formate your hard drive after that users can recover virus-infected files from computer by using SysTools Hard drive Recovery Software. This utility is able to restore permanently deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from hard drive. This application has a simple GUI that is simply accessible to all types of users. This tool can recover deleted pictures, videos, audio, etc. Users can launch this tool on any Windows edition like Windows 10, 8, 7, and all below versions. Follow the below steps to recover files deleted by virus
- Firstly, download and install Hard drive recovery software on your Windows PC
- After that you can select the scan option to recover deleted data from desktop
- Now, you can preview your all recovered deleted WAV files in the tool panel
- Finally users can save to recovered deleted files from recycle bin at any location
The procedure of retrieving virus-infected files from computer is no longer complicated or time taking. Anyone can recover deleted, lost, corrupted, and formatted data from PC by using SysTools Hard Drive recovery software. Savvy and non-savvy both users can understand the facilities of this utility. Users can try the free demo version to check the software efficiency.